Uttarakhand Forest Guard Admit Card 2018
The candidates who had applied for the Uttarakhand Forest Guard, it will be great news for them as the authority will release the Uttarakhand Forest Guard Admit Card 2018 very soon. A very large number of candidates participated in recruitment examination for the posts of Vanarakshak. The organizing authority had invited the online applications from 8th August to 20th September 2017. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the hall ticket can download the admit card from its official website.
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Department had published the 1218 Forest Guard seats. The recruitment committee will select the capable and skillful candidates into the organization. The candidates should be selected for the job after completing the three rounds that are Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Endurance Test and Written Test. Physical Test consists of Race, Ball Throw, High jump etc. After getting your call letter you have to check all the details printed on the hall ticket, if there is any mistake in your UKSSSC Forest Officer Call Letter you need to raise the complaint to the organizing board then the examination department will clear it before the exam.
Uttarakhand Vanrakshak Admit Card 2018
- Organizing Department: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Types of Job: State Govt. Job
- Posts name: Forest Guard Posts
- Selection Process: Written Test, Physical Measurement, Physical Standard, Document Verification
- Vacant Seats: 1218
- Job Location: Uttarakhand
- Age Limit: 18 years to 24 years
- Exam Date: Not Announced yet
- Admit Card Date: 1 week before the exam date
UK Forest Guard Physical Test Date 2018
- For Male: 163 cms
- For Female: 150 cms
- For Male: 84 cms
- For Female: 79 cms
Note: Minimum chest expand is 5 cms.
- Hall Tickets will be uploaded on the main web portal only by the department. Applicants are advised to get it timely to avoid the last minute rush. All important details regarding the exam will be further explained in call letter like Venue details and time to report. Use of mobiles and other electronic gadgets is banned inside the examination premises.
Note: Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination premises without this hall ticket.
UK Forest Guard Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
- The written test of Forest Guard Exam consists of Five Sections.
- There will be objective type questions (MCQ).
- Question Paper will be of the descriptive type both in Hindi & English language.
- The total paper is of 200 marks.
- Each section consists of Basic marks.
- Total time duration for the exam is 2 hours.
Way to download the Uttarakhand Forest Guard Admit Card 2018
- First of all, students need to visit the official web portal which is, “sssc.uk.gov.in”
- On the homepage, look for the important notifications section.
- Follow an updated link ‘Uttarakhand Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2018’ to get your call letter.
- Candidate’s login page will get opened. Enter your registration number along with your Password, DOB etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your Admit Card will be on your computer screen.
- Downloads and save it.
- You can also take a hard copy of your admit card as it will be used at the time of examination.
We hope that you get all the required information about the UK Forest Guard Admit Card 2018 in the above article. If you need more information and latest updates on this recruitment drive then bookmark our website to get further updates. You can check detailed information from the official website for which the link has been given below: