UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2019
Dear applicants get ready to apply for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2019 this next year. Vyavsayik Pareeksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh is about to start the placement process for the posts of Anudeshak in the state government ITI Institutes and colleges. Duly, note that the seats to fill are by trades selected and eligibility of the aspirants. The last date shall appear on the internet in a few days, and all the desirous applicants need to go through these details mentioned in the web post.
The undertaking authority is famously known as Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission that provides the job opportunities to the deserving candidates as per their attained qualifications and eligibility criteria. The latest information states that the online applications shall start soon and those registered with the authority shall only be able to appear for the next phase of selection and Recruitment. There are 44 Industrial Training Institutes in UP for which the government procures the most suitable and highly qualified candidates for the vacancies of Trainers. Scroll down the segment of this page and find out more specifications about the UP ITI Latest Anudeshak Vacancy.
UP ITI Anudeshak Vacancy 2019
Dear applicants, check this year’s job updates as the UP SSSC is going to recruit the best job seekers in the ITI institutes for Anudeshak positions. Keep in mind that the UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2019 shall begin online and the basic or general guidelines to apply are also updated on the authenticated web portal. This is to officially notify all the aspirants that the main notification is yet to arrive, however, the key points are given in the following parts of this news by the recruiting authority.
- News Type: UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2019
- Conducting Authority: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
- Placement Department: Vyavsayik Pareeksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh (ITI)
- Job Profile: ITI Instructor / Anudeshak / Trainer / Trade Faculty-wise
- Total Vacancies: 2319 (Approximated)
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Method: Written Test and Interview
- Work Regions: Uttar Pradesh Only
- Last Date to Apply: Will Update Soon
UP ITI Instructor Notification 2019 Latest News
Let us know more about the job responsibilities and other specifications for the roles mentioned above. Here in the following parts, read about the most significant details like eligibility, criteria, age limit, educational qualification, Application Fee, and other information as per your interest.
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria:
- An applicant must be an Indian Resident.
- S/He must be a state domicile and have completed degree/ Diploma or ITI in the related trade and needs to have a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience.
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment Age Limit:
- For the above-said post, a candidate must be at least 21 years of age to apply whereas the upper age limit is set to 40 years.
- Note: Age Relaxation is allowed to the participants belonging to the reserved categories like SC/ST/PWD and Ex-Serviceman.
- For the General and OBC category, it is Rs. 225/-, for SC/ST categories Fee, is Rs. 105/-, and for Ex-Servicemen, it is Rs. 25/-.
- Processing charges may apply.
- Reminder: The applicable fee is subject to update as per the authority. Kindly, refer to the primary notification.
A written examination is followed by an interview.
According to new state government rules, after appointment, the joinees shall receive a Pay Band from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- + along with a Grade Pay Rs.2800/-.
Steps to Apply for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2019
- Check in at the central web address of the state Commission, which is, “upsssc.gov.in”
- Reaching the homepage of the site, find the latest notification segment on the right panel and read the job notice in full.
- Download it get the job requirements properly.
- Start applying by visiting ‘Candidate’s Registration’ link.
- Provide your accurate and correct academic, professional, and personal details and submit the same along with the soft copies of signature and a passport-sized photo.
- Recheck your form entries and send the information.
- Pay the examination and application fee and generate a printout of Application form.
- Keep it secure for the needful use.
Upcoming UP ITI Recruitment 2019
To start applying for Uttar Pradesh ITI Anudeshak Bharti 2019¸contestants should start visiting the main website and complete the registration online. To have more information about the jobs in ITI, keep visiting here often and check the status of the next recruitment notices.
Site to Visit: