UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019
Aspirants, the UPPSC is going to declare UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019 very soon. Those who have applied for the post of UP Staff Nurse, need to go through these updates and follow the instruction on the verified link stated at the end of this web page.
The government of Uttar Pradesh has announced the entrance examination for all the contenders who want to apply for the staff nurse. Recently, the recruiting panel under Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Board had launched an online notice regarding 3838 vacancies of nurse Bharti. This job opportunity was meant for the candidates seeking a good career option within the Government Organization. Candidates are required to be in touch with us to get updated.
UPPSC Staff Nurse 2019 Exam Date
- Name of the Board: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Staff Nurse
- Number of Vacancies: 3838 posts (Expected)
- Category: Admit Card
- Exam Date: –/–/2019
- Job Type: State Government Job
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Admit Card releasing date: Updated soon
- Application Mode: Online
UP Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019
UP Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019 will be released on the officially verified link. The admit card will release in the last week of November 2019. Applicants can download their call letter as it contains all the basic details like Name of applicants, Exam date, Roll number and scanned photo etc. Admit card is a necessary document for all the candidates who are going to participate in the examination. One who carries Hall ticket with id proof is only permitted to give the exam otherwise examiner won’t allow anyone to write the exam.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern:
UPPSC will select the candidates on the basis of performance in the written examination.
- There will be objective type question (Multiple Choice Question).
- The written exam is of 85 marks. The Subjects are only General Nursing and all the questions will be given on that subject only.
- The time limit is 120 minutes i.e.2 hours.
How to download “UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019”
- First of all, applicants have to visit the homepage of the official website:
- Search the link “UPPSC Staff Nurse hall ticket 2019.
- Fill the required fields with registration number and date of birth wherever required.
- Now you are able to see the Call Letter on your screen.
- Download the Admit Card and save it.
- Take a printed version of the Admit Card for further use.
Some important documents you should carry with you while appearing for the examination.
Here in this section, we are giving you some names of the important documents which are required at the time you are appearing for the examination.
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
Any other ID Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on the official letterhead along with a photograph.
Hope you get all the desired information about UPPSC Hall Ticket 2019. Stay connected with us for more updates regarding this bookmark our website and write your comment in comment box given below.
Download UPPSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket from here – Available Soon