UPPCL Recruitment 2018
As per the UPPCL Latest Notification 2018, aspirants are hereby informed to check the following updates regarding UPPCL Recruitment 2018. In the following year, Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Recruitment had provided a huge no. of vacancies for the posts of Assistant Private Secretary and now once again the organizing department had released the notification. Please read the notification details and then start filling the UPPCL Application Form 2018.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is the company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the Uttar Pradesh. UPPCL invites applications for the posts of Stenographer and Assistant officer. Interested candidates may apply for Latest UP Power Corporation Vacancy online through the official website.
Latest UPPCL Recruitment 2018 Notification
Candidates can get all the latest recruitment-related information here on this web page. AS per the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Notification 2018, all the necessary points are being fulfilled in this section so candidates can properly their Application Form for the upcoming jobs.
- News Type: UPPCL Recruitment 2018-19
- Organizing Authority: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
- Post Name: Assistant, Stenographer and others
- Number of Vacancies: 2842
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Written Exam Date: Will Update Soon
- Application Mode: Online
UPPCL Vacancy 2018
Eligibility Criteria and Education Details:
- An applicant must be a resident of India.
- For Assistant Officer: Graduate from a recognized University with typing speed of 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
- For Stenographer: Graduate from a recognized University with steno speed 60 wpm and Typing speed of 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
Although there are certain specifications for a particular post, a minimum age required is 21 years, while the maximum age limit is 40 years as on 1st July 2017.
- SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 700/-.
- General applicants need to submit Rs. 1000/- by using net banking or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card or by SBI Challan.
The entire selection method will depend on the candidates’ performance in a Written Test and Typing Test.
Office Assistant: The salary structure will range from Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- and Grade pay will be Rs. 2600/-.
Stenographer: The salary structure will range from Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- and Grade pay will be Rs. 2600/-.
Important dates to Remember:
|Opening date for online submission of Application||Updated Soon|
|Closing Date of online submission of Application||Updated Soon|
Steps to Apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2018
- The application advertisement and Notification are going to be published on the main web portal that is, “www.uppcl.org”
- Find a suitable link highlighting the above-mentioned jobs.
- Visit that link and start the online registration.
- Fill your correct academic and professional details.
- Upload a copy of your recent passport sized photograph and Signature.
- Pay the asked fee amount (or pay later through Challan mode).
- Verify the entered particulars and submit the form data after checking.
- Finally, get a printed version of your application format.
- Keep one copy for an urgent reason.
UPPCL Stenographer / Assistant Vacancy 2018
We hope you all will be satisfied after reading this post and get all the desired information that you want. If you want any other information regarding the post you can ask us by commenting in the comment box given below.
Link to Visit:
Official Web Portal: www.uppcl.org