UPJN Recruitment 2019
Dear Students, once again we are here with the latest updates regarding Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Vacancy 2019-20. The UPJN Recruitment 2019 authority will soon release the notification for the job hunters who are searching for the government job in the state of Uttar Pradesh. So the candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website to get the latest updates of this recruitment notification.
A small Sanitary Engineering Branch was established in 1894-95 with its headquarters in Allahabad under the administrative control of UP Public Works Department. It will be a golden chance for the job hunters who want a government job right after completing graduation. There will be more than 383 expected vacancies in Uttar Pradesh state for different posts. The detailed description about the Upcoming Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Vacancy application start date, end date, eligibility criteria, qualification required etc. are given in this post.
UP Jal Nigam Vacancy 2019
- Organizing Committee: Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Board
- Name of the posts: Stenographer, Routine Clerk, Junior Engineer (JE) and Assistant Engineer (AE)
- Job category: State Government Job
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Online form availability: Updated soon
- Last Date of Online Application: Updated Soon
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2019
- Stenographer: Candidates must have completed Intermediate from any board, Diploma in Computer Science, CCC Certificate from DOEACC Society, Typing Speed of 80 wpm in Hindi, 30 wpm in English, 5 minutes dictation in 40 minutes on computer
- Routine Clerk: Candidates must have completed Intermediate from any board, Diploma in Computer Science, CCC Certificate from DOEACC Society, Typing Speed of 25 wpm in Hindi, 30 wpm in English.
- Junior Engineer & Assistant Engineer: You must have B.Tech, M.Tech or Any other Engineering Degree.
The age limit should be within 18 to 40 years old. Age relaxation will be given category wise as per the government terms and condition.
- Stenographer: Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-
- Routine Clerk: Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900 /-
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC & ST: Rs.300/-
Selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of contenders in written examination. Successful candidates of written exam will be called for the Interview and Document Verification.
Check out the syllabus and exam pattern for Stenographer and Routine Clerk from the officially verified link of Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam.
Procedure to Apply for UPJN Recruitment 2019
Go through this instruction to fill the application form in an easy way.
- Open the homepage of the official website i.e. upjn.org
- Go for New Registration and fill the detail.
- You will be given a Registration No. and Password for future login.
- Login your ID and follow the steps by step procedure. (Filling personal details like DOB, Address, Qualification, Scanned Documents, and others.)
- Click on the Submit button after filling the form.
- Take out a printed version for future reference.
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2019
Desired aspirants are required to collect their documents and multiple copies of their CVs. Kindly, keep a set of recent passport-sized photographs along with you. After applying for UPJN Recruitment 2019, applicants need to wait for a while to get a call from the recruiters. Follow the verified link mentioned down here.
Thank You for reading our posts. Stay connected with us for future updates about this recruitment process.