UP Swasthya Vibhag Recruitment 2019
Please check UP Swasthya Vibhag Recruitment 2019 here for the recent jobs opportunities in the state government of Uttar Pradesh. Read here for the latest Ayush Vacancy in Uttar Pradesh for the upcoming year and those, who are interested in applying for these jobs, must read the following sections and avail the necessary information that is needed to complete the online registrations.
This notice is brought here to inform the eligible candidates about Latest Ayush Jobs in Uttar Pradesh. The Department of Medical Health and Family Welfare Government of Uttar Pradesh is going to recruit new aspirants for Staff Nurse, Female Health Worker (Swasthya Sevika), Auxiliary Midwifery Nursing, and Lab Technician. There are around 1000 vacancies to be filled this year and those, eligible for the positions, must read on further to finish the application and registration process.
Parivar Kalyan Vibhag UP Vacancy 2019
The latest update is available for the desirous contestants willing to apply for UP Swasthya Vibhag Vacancy 2019. The state government body has decided to carry out a placement drive to recruit the most suitable and qualified staff members for various positions. The online application process is to begin in a few days and the last date to apply is May – June ’18 tentatively.
|Announcement Topic:||UP Health Department Ayush Recruitment|
|Controlling Body:||Medical Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Vacant Positions:||Staff Nurse, Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery, Ayush, Health Worker (Swasthya Sevika), Lab Technician, and others.|
|Placement and Work Regions:||Uttar Pradesh|
|Selection Measure:||Written Test and Interview|
|Application Deadline:||Will Update Soon|
UP Health Department Vacancy 2019 Notification
Please find the informational data given here and check all the key details related to the Vacancies proposed for this year. Data such as Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection System, and application instructions are listed in the following segments.
- Staff Nurse
- Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery
- Health Worker (Swasthya Sevika)
- Lab Technician
Eligibility and Educational Qualification:
An applicant needs to have completed Class 12th examination minimum and Degree / Diploma in related subjects or Course.
- The minimum age to apply is 18 years while the upper age limit is 40 years.
- Note: Age relaxation is granted to the candidates from reserved categories as per the state government norms.
- For aspirants from the General category, it is Rs.100/- while for the hopefuls from SC/ST and OBC categories should pay Rs.50/- towards an application.
- Payment Method: A postal order must be drawn in favor of Favour of Mahanideshak, Parivar Kalyan Vibhag Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
- Preference is given to the subjects of state first and applicants from other districts shall be considered thereafter.
- The assessment is based on the performance of candidates in written exam and Interview.
- Salary structure varies between Rs. 9300-/ and Rs. 34,800 with GP of Rs.4200/- for Staff Nurse and ANM posts.
- For the posts of Female Health workers, it is Rs. 5200/- Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-.
Steps to Apply for UP Swasthya Vibhag Recruitment 2019-2020
- Visit the official web address of the organization which is, “uphealth.up.nic.in.”
- Find the latest recruitment notice floated on the homepage of the site.
- Download it and read all the details for more news and information.
- Start applying for the suited job profile and fill your academic and professional information properly.
- Upload your passport-sized image and signature in a soft copy and pay the requisite fee amount.
- Verify the entered information and submit it.
- Generate a hard copy of it to use it for future purpose.
Swasthya Karyakarta Vacancy 2019 in UP
Please check the Ayush Department Vacancy Notification 2019 using the authenticated link mentioned hereunder. For more details about UP Swasthya Vibhag Recruitment, refer to the job details given above. If you have additional queries or suggestions, please leave them in the comments box provided below.
Link to Visit: