UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017
This is to inform you that the UIIC is going to release the UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017 very soon on its official website. Those who have applied for the post can get their call letter status online. The whole procedure for downloading the Admit Card has been given in the below post.
Well, if you have sent the application form by filling in with all the details of yours because you attain the required qualifications required for the job in United India Insurance Company Limited then you too have been issued with the Admit Card. To download the Assistant Admit Card that has been issued to you by the Officials of the organizing committee then you can download that from our website. Applicants can also download their admit card which contains all the necessary information about the examination from the official web portal of the organizing authority. Below in this post, we have given you some steps that will help you to download the Admit Card from the Official web portal of the department.
United India Insurance Company is a state-owned and well-reputed insurance company working in India. It was incorporated on 18 February 1938 and was nationalized in 1972. The United India Insurance Company had its headquarter in Chennai etc. Read the below-given article for more information regarding UIIC Assistant Exam Admit Card.
Details About UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017
- Announcement About: UIIC Assistant Admit Card
- Conducting Body: United India Insurance Company Limited
- Type of Post: Central Govt. Jobs
- Name of the Post: Assistant Vacancies
- Number of Vacancies: 696 Vacancies.
- Prelims Exam Date: 22-09-2017
- Mains Exam Date: 23-10-2017
- Exam Type: Written Exam, Interview
- Admit Card Status: Available Now
- Result Status: Will be updated soon
- Official Website: uiic.co.in
UIIC Assistant Prelims Exam Hall Ticket 2017
An applicant who had applied for the post of Assistant of UIIC has to go through the written examination. After passing the written exam a candidate will be sent to the next stage. Document verification will be the last step for the whole procedure. Sometimes it is seen that a class Performance will be taken from the applicants after the written examination. Given below is the selection process in short:
- Written Examination
- Class Performance
- Personnel Interview
- Document Verification
Get United India Insurance Assistant Admit Card 2017:
Below we are providing you with some of the easy steps which you need to follow to get your Hall Ticket.
- Candidates, you need to log on the website which is www.uiic.co.in
- Then choose the option which you are searching for.
- Select the option of admit card.
- After that, you need to fill the info about you.
- Collect the hall ticket after submission.
- Download it for the future use.
- Take a printed version of you admit card for further use.
We hope that you get all the required information about the UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017 in the above article. If you need more information and latest updates on this recruitment drive then bookmark our website to get further updates. You can check detailed information from the official website for which the link has been given below:
We have given you all the information that we have with us now about the Assistant Teacher Hall Ticket. We provide regular updates regarding this. So, stay connected with us for more updates
Official Website: uiic.co.in
Download UIIC Admit Card from here – Available Now