SSC Stenographer Result 2017
Now, read this web news and check your SSC Stenographer Result 2017. Staff Selection Commission of India has recently conducted the computer-based test for the Group C and D Stenographer vacancies. Those who appeared for the examinations can get their SSC Steno Grade C and D Merit List 2017 using the updated and verified link given here. Keep the track of your exam and know more about the selection process.
In the earlier days of this year, the Staff Selection Commission had invited eligible hopefuls for the vacant positions of Grade C and Grade D Stenographer. Thousands of the well-qualified candidates had applied and finally, appeared for the online test that was held on the revised dates. The main thing to know about the examination is that the selection and examination schedule hasn’t been affected even after the Tier-1 exams were delayed. Many contestants have attended this national level exam actively and now are awaiting their outcome.
SSC Steno Result 2017 Grade C, D
The purpose of this web article is to bring the recent and the newest updates into the light. All the Steno Tier- 1 Examinees need to know that Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Result 2017 will be available online. The contestants need to keep checking their status on the internet media regularly. The Tier-1 examinations was a computer-based and were held from 11th – 14th September 2017. For the latest knowledge of the students and aspirants, the outcome will be updated within November.
- Announcement Type: SSC Stenographer Result 2017
- Controlling Authority: Staff Selection Commission, India
- Name of Posts: Grade C and D Stenographer
- Total Vacancies: As per Departmental Requirement
- Work Region: Across India
- Selection Process: Online Test and Skill Test
- Online Exam Date: 11-09-17 to 14-09-17
- Result Declaration Date: November 2017 (Tentative)
SSC Stenographer Cut Off 2017
Based on the previous years’ analysis and statistics, SSC Steno Grade C & D Final Cut Off 2017 has been arranged. The general factors important to gather an idea about the selection are namely the total attendance, the difficulty level of the test, the number of questions attempted by the examinees, and the category of the applied contestants. The selection will be done on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates and are either equal to or are more than the set cut-off.
SSC Stenographer Expected Cut Off 2017 can be deduced on the basis of the previous year’s data. Kindly, look at the same. The list is made on the basis of the provisions made by officiating body.
SSC Grade C Steno Expected Cut Off
|Cut off marks||122||108.5||90.75||112.5||90||90.5|
SSC Grade D Steno Expected Cut Off
|Cut off marks||108.25||95.25||75.50||100||20||74||59.25|
The shortlisted aspirants will further be called for a skill test which will be taken for Hindi (80 wpm) and English (100 wpm) Dictation. The notice about the exam-related and tier-2 test will be uploaded on the main website. Also, please refer to the following information and details to gather more about the upcoming events of the Staff Selection Commission.
SSC Stenographer Result 2017 – Procedure
- Log on to the main web address of the organization which is, “ssc.nic.in”
- Find the Result Tab on the homepage and locate the exam-related link.
- Now, follow the Grade C-D Steno Exam Link and download the pdf file having the names of the shortlisted candidates.
- After checking your name and Roll Number kindly, start preparing for the next selection process.
- Generate a hard copy of this Merit List and keep it for a future reference.
SSC Steno Merit List 2017 Grade C & D
Follow these instructions and Download SSC Stenographer Steno Grade C and D Merit List 2017 from the official web address. Also, if you have any disregard with respect to the contents given here, please comment in the text box provided below.