SSC Stenographer Notification 2018
Dear job seekers, here we are once again with the SSC Stenographer Notification 2018. The Staff Selection Commission has recently invited application for the posts under Grade C and D. This will be a great opportunity for those candidates who are willing to sit in the upcoming SSC exam for the post of Stenographer.
The Staff Selection Commission is ready to conduct an all India open competitive exam for the post of Stenographer Grade C and D. This year, the commission is all set to conduct the examination from September 2018. There will be a Written Objective Type Examination and a Skill test in Stenography with a 100 w.p.m. speed for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for Stenographer Grade ‘D’. Read the article to know more about the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Grade C, D
Ministry of Personnel, Staff Selection Commission, Central Region is the authority that is going to conduct the entire recruitment process. The application form must be submitted by the candidate in online mode before July 2018. It should be noted by the candidate that the fee should be paid through SBI Challan/Net Banking using your credit or debit cards which are Rs 100/- only for the General Category. Women candidates of General Category and the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the payment of the fee.
|Update Regarding||SSC Stenographer Notification 2018|
|Authorizing Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Examination||SSC Stenographer Exam|
|Grade||Grade C and D|
|Status||Available from 29th September|
SSC Stenographer Application Form 2018
Candidates who are ready to take the challenge of the SSC Stenographer 2018 exam must know some more information about the Eligibility Criteria for filling up the Application Form like Age Limit, Qualification, Posts, Important Dates etc. Details related to this are given below:
The minimum age that a candidate should attain must be 18 years and the maximum age limit is 27 years. (i.e. candidates who are applying for the post must not have born before 02-08-1989 and not later than 01-08-1998 )
Applicants who have completed their Intermediate (10+2) from a recognized board will be eligible to apply for the post.
Important Dates to Remember
- Release of SSC Stenographer Notification for Grade C and D: 29/09/2018
- Start Date for Registration: 29/09/2018
- Last Date to Apply: 22/10/2018
- Issue of Admit Card: Update Soon
- Online Exam Date: 1 Feb – 6 Feb 2019
- Result of Online Exam: Declare Soon
- Date of Skill Test and Final Result: Updated earlier
Note: Please refer to the Official Notification for further clarification.
SSC Stenographer Apply Online 2018
Before filling up the form a candidate should have the scanned copies of your signature and passport size photograph on the computer or laptop.
- First of all, a candidate has to go to the official website of SSC: ssc.nic.in
- The SSC Stenographer Application Form 2018 will consist of two parts namely, Part 1 and Part 2. Both of them are necessary to fill.
- The First Part of the Online Registration Form will consist of basic information related to the candidate’s personal details, educational qualification, age etc.
- After filling up all the necessary details, the candidates can click on ‘Submit’
- On submission of details, the candidates will be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application if required.
- The candidates need to click on“I agree” button after reading the declaration to complete SSC Stenographer Application Form 2018.
- An application number will be provided.
- Use that to access the second part of SSC Stenographer Application Form.
- In the second part, upload signature and passport size photograph and pay fees online.
- Complete the Application Process and take a print for future reference.
Link to Remember:
You can get Further details through this official link: www.ssc.nic.in
Also Check: SSC Jobs