SSC CPO Admit Card 2018 –Paper 1, 2 Exam Call Letter/Hall Tickets updated at ssc.nic.in, SSC CPO 2018 Admit Card, SSC CPO Exam Date, SSC Sub Inspector Call Letter
Students, who are searching for SSC CPO Admit Card 2018 or SSC SI Admit Card 2018 for the upcoming SSC CPO Examination 2018, can now go online to check their Hall Ticket status easily. If you also have applied for the post of Sub-Inspector sectors in Delhi Police CAPF and Assistant Sub–Inspector in Delhi Police CISF, then keep reading these updates here and follow the official link that is given in the last section of this page. The entrance test will be held soon.
SSC CPO Admit Card 2018
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC), an Indian Governmental Organization, provides various Indian Ministries, Departments and in Subordinate Offices with the recruitment of eligible and talented staff for various posts that comes under SSC. The SSC conducts a written exam for the post of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police CAPF and Assistant Sub – Inspector in Delhi Police CIS. Selected candidates will be sent to the next level of the examination in which the Physical Test has been taken.
|Releasing Date of Admit Card for Paper I (Tentative)||Before 10-15 Days of Exam|
|Date of Exam for Paper I||November ’18 (Expected)|
|Admit Card for Paper II (Expected)||Will Update Soon|
|Date of Exam for Paper II||Will Update Soon|
Download SSC CPO Admit Card 2018 Paper 1
- Organizing Authority: Staff Selection Commission
- Declaration About: SSC CPO Admit Card 2018
- Posts Name: Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police CAPF and Assistant Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police CISF
- of Vacancies: 2902 in Delhi Police, CAPFs, and CISFs
- Exam date: Maybe available in November
- Admit card: Updated Soon
SSC SI/ASI Delhi Police Hall Ticket 2018
The SSC CPO SI/ASI Hall Ticket is an important document for all the students who have applied for the examination as it works as an entry pass to the examination hall. Without this hall ticket, you are not allowed to sit in the exam. It consists, all the basic information of the candidate like Name, Addresses, Exam Center, Time of Exam, Roll No., Registration ID and other information. You all are suggested to take one photo id proof along with your hall ticket. We are giving you the name of some photo id cards that you can take with you while appearing for the examination.
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- School College ID Card
- Any other valid photo id card.
After the SSC CPO Exam gets over the SI ASI Admit card will get released to conduct the examination of SI/ASI for which, admit card will be issued in the month of September (tentative). The SSC SI/ASI Exam (Paper II) will be held in upcoming days.
SSC CPO Paper -1 Exam Pattern
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Part- A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|Part- B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|Part- C||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
|Part- D||English Comprehension||50||50|
SSC CPO Paper – II Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|English Languages and Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours|
How to get SSC CPO Admit Card 2018
Here we are providing you with some easy steps to download your SSC CPO Hall Ticket 2018. Follow the steps given below”:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of staff Selection Commission which is, www.ssc.nic.in
- You will see the homepage of the website on your screen.
- On the homepage, search for ‘Admit Card’ Tab.
- Click on the tab.
- Now on the opened window select your region.
- Search and then click on the link ‘SSC CPO Admit Card’
- Now, enter your registration number and Date of Birth (DOB) in the required fields.
- After entering the detail submit it by clicking on the “Submit” button.
- Your Admit will open now on your computer screen.
- Check the hall ticket carefully and take a printout of it for further use.
We hope that you get all the info regarding SSC CPO Admit Card 2018 CAPF SI/ASI Delhi Police Hall Ticket. If you have more queries regarding this then you can go to the official web portal for which the link has been given below.
Links to follow: