SSC CHSL Registration 2019-20
Aspiring candidates and job seekers are advised to fill SSC CHSL Registration 2019 – 19 online for the upcoming year. The Staff Selection Commission is going to hold the Combined Higher Secondary Level exam for the eligible applicants seeking a great career building opportunity. All the desirous applicants must read the information given here and start applying for the current years’ SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Notification. Read the details and key information generated in eh later segment of this page. The official notification is to be released on 19-01-2019.
The Staff Selection Commission holds the national examination for the 10+2 level jobs in the central government departments. For all the eligible and the career-conscious appliers, it is important to know the exact schedule and timing for the SSC CHSL 10+2 Level Application Form and other formality to fulfill before the test starts. Please be informed that the selection will be based on the 10+2 exams and the minimum eligibility conditions to apply are required to be fulfilled in order to finish the registrations.
SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form
It is important to know whether you are eligible to apply for the CHSL examination or not. Every year lakhs of the candidates look to grab a chance in the Combined Higher Level exams and if you are also one of them, be the first to apply. The Last Date to submit online applications is 18-02-2019. Read the further exam-specific information and avail the much-needed knowledge.
- Notification About: SSC CHSL Registration 2019
- Name of Examination: Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (CHSL)
- Recruiting Body: Staff Selection Commission of India
- Placement Regions: Across India
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Method: Online Test (Tier-1 and 2)
SSC CHSL Important Dates 2019
|SSC CHSL Official Notification||19th January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply online||18 February 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||Will Update Soon|
|Examination Tier-1||Will Update Soon|
|Result Announcement Date||Will Update Soon|
|Tier-2 Test Date||Will Update Soon|
|Final Results Announcement||Will Update Soon|
SSC 10+2 Registration 2019
One must have a proper knowledge of the things that are significant to know. Find the following information and in-depth details about the eligibility criteria, education required, age limit, application fee, and other necessary steps in order to get your registrations done in time.
- DEO (Data Entry Officers)
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk)
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
- Court Clerks
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualifications:
- The applicants must have completed their 10+2 level education successfully from a state or central government recognized Board or Institution.
- The candidates must be from an Indian region.
- For the applying contestants, the lower age limit is 18 years while the upper age limit is, 27 years.
- Note: The aspirants from the reserved categories are granted the age relaxation as per the central government norms.
- SC/ST- 5 years, OBC- 3 years, PH- 10 years, PH+OBC- 13 years, and PH+SC/ST- 15 years.
- 100/- is chargeable to complete the payment for the 10+2 level exam.
- Applicants can either pay the sum via SBI challan or online banking.
- For an offline application, applicants need to have a CRF stamp canceled from the head Postal Department of the district.
- The examinees will have to appear in the Tier one and two of the online tests.
- The Tier-1 exam will be having Objective type questions and the while the Tier-2 examination will be based on the Descriptive Type questions.
- It will be as per the department rules and Pay Grade commission.
- Note: Please refer to the official notification
Apply Online for SSC CHSL Registration 2019 – 2020 Notification
- This is important to know the rightwebsitee for applying online which are, “ssc.online.nic.in” and “ssconline2.gov.in”.
- Point the official notice for the SSC CHSL Registration and download it for reading carefully.
- Go through the advertisement and note all the related points.
- Start filling the online form and fulfill all the necessary details as per your eligibility and education.
- Upload the documents such as images of signature and a passport-sized photograph.
- Pay the fee and submit the form details after verifying the entries.
- Finally, generate a printout of the fully filled forms.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 – 20
Follow the guidelines and instructions necessary to apply for SSC CHSL DEO LDC Recruitment 2019. Refer to the official links stated in the following parts of the page. Also, note all the dates that are significant to keep in mind.
Important Link: Gain more information and start the online Registration here.