SSC CGL 2018 Notification
Dear hopefuls, you all must be informed that the official SSC CGL 2018 Notification has been issued by the Staff Selection Commission of India recently. Those who are willing to apply or India’s most awaited examinations and recruitment process need to read these updates and start registering online for Combined Graduate Level exams Tier-1, 2, 3, and 4 to be held in the upcoming days. Please note that the SSC CGL Recruitment online registrations shall begin from 21 April and will end on 25th May 2018. Read furthermore data so as to avail the complete details regarding this recruitment.
This update is brought here to inform the aspired candidates regarding the Staff Selection Commission. The authority conducts Tier-1, Tier-2, Tier-3, and Tier-4 exams as the recent advertisement have been publicized proposing around 9000 vacancies. The recruitment and selection system consists of the similar phases as that of the previous years and as many as 10 lakhs of aspiring hopefuls are expected to participate in the SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 following the grand opportunity.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2018
Dear aspirants, kindly read the segment and reach down to the next segments of this page to find out whole details produced in SSC CGL 2018 Notification officially and non-officially. Things to be kept in mind are the registration start date and the final date to fill SSC CGL Application Form 2018 Online. Online applications shall begin from 21-04-2018 till 25-05-2018. To start filling your application, kindly, refer to the authenticated link directed in the final segment and start filling your forms timely.
- Notice Regarding: SSC CGL Application Form 2018
- Controlling Body: Staff Selection Commission of India
- Name of Examination: Combined Graduate Level Exam
- Positions Vacant: Grade A, B, C, and D (Assistant, Sub Inspector, Tax Assistant, Auditor, etc.)
- Seats in Number: 9000 approximately
- Phases of Selection: Tier-1, 2, 3, 4 (Written Prelims/Main, GD/Interview)
- Examination Dates: After 08/11/2018
SSC CGL 2018 Notification
Please, check the information as per the official recruitment structure produced by the official recruiting body. It is significantly important for all the contestants to look into the applying conditions and criteria properly before submitting the online applications through the official web gateway. The topics discussed below are Age limit, Educational qualifications, Application fee, and correct method to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment.
SSC CGL 2018 Eligibility Criteria
For Assistant Audit Officer:
An aspirant must have qualified bachelors’ degree along with either of these Certification/Masters’ Degree in Chartered Accountant, Management Accountant, MBA (Finance/Economics/Business Studies)
For Statistical Investigator Grade-II:
Hopefuls must have completed graduation from any recognized University with Mathematics/Economics and Statistics or Commerce.
For Compiler Posts:
A degree from a recognized University with Mathematics/Economics/ Statistics is compulsory for this post.
For Other Group C and D vacancies:
An aspirant must have a degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution.
The general age limit varies between 18 and 27 years while for Statistical Investigator, the upper age limit is extended to 37 years, IB Assistant-21-30 years, SI-20-30 years, and Assistant Enforcement Officer- 30 years max.
Note: Age relaxation is granted to the reserved categories as per the central government norms which are, OBC-3 years, SC/ST-5 years, PWD (PH)-10 years, PWD (PH+OBC)-13 years, PWD (PH+SC/ST)-15 years.
The online registration fee is Rs. 100/- for unreserved category applicants. For the SC/ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen, and Female candidates, there is no fee to pay.
- Tier-I Objective Type Paper (CBT/Online)
- Tier-2 Objective Type (CBT/Online)
- Tier-III Descriptive Type (Pen and Paper Based)
- Tier-IV Skill Test (Practical)
After the appointment, the joinees shall be paid a varied salary which shall be between Rs.9300/- to Rs. 34800/- and Rs. 5200/- to Rs.20200/-.
SSC CGL 2018 Application Form
- Visit the official web portal for the organization which is either “ssconline.nic.in” or
- After landing on the homepage, refer to the part Registration.
- Read the official notification first, and avail all the relevant details about the job profiles most suited.
- Check all the eligibility details and start registering by providing academic, personal, and professional information.
- Fill your information correctly in the format specified by the authority.
- Upload your passport-sized photo and signature as instructed.
- Complete the application and verify the entered details submit the form data.
- Generate a hard copy of the application and keep it secure for future use.
SSC CGL 2018 Online Application Form
Please visit the following links and start filling SSC CGL 2018 Application Form online. For further details and updated notices, stay online and keep visiting here on a regular basis. Reach the official page via set of authorized links.
SSC CGL 2018 Important Dates:
|Online registration process will be started from||21-April-2018|
|Last date to apply Online||25-May-2018|
|Tier -1 Exam Date||25.07.2018 to 20.08.2018 (CBE)|
|Tier -1 admit card Download Date||Available Soon|
|Tier -1 Result Announcing Date||Notified Soon|
|Tier -2 Exam Date||27.11.2018 to 30.11.2018|
|Tier -2 admit card Download Date||Will Update Soon|
|Tier -2 result announcement Date||Update Soon|
|Tier -3 Examination Date||To be notified later|
|Date of skill test/interview/computer skill test||—|
Links to Reach:
Apply Online: Official Link 1, Official Link 2.
Check Here: SSC Exam Calendar