SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018
We are here to inform you that State Bank of India is ready to come with a huge recruitment in clerk post. As per the source, SBI will soon release an SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 notification with huge vacancies. This the big news for the candidate who is preparing for banking sector this going to be career oriented recruitment by State Bank of India. All the eligible candidates, who desire to be part of State Bank of India, can register online in the month of June. The massive number of current openings in State Bank of India in the 2018-19 academic year soon release by the department. Today’s it’s a dream of numerous of people to get a job in SBI. Those who want to grab this chance must have minimum qualification required to join SBI Vacancy 2018. Candidates must have minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years of age as of date mentioned in the notification.
State Bank of India is one of the oldest and largest public sector banks. State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial service company. SBI every year release notification in the month of May/June. This year it’s going to release over 12 thousand vacancies. This going to be the largest intake by the largest public sector bank. SBI every year selects a large number of candidates in the various branches throughout the country to the post of Clerical Cadres. The selection procedure will completely be carried out on the basis of merit list. Nowadays, banks jobs are the preferable job for young people and after selection, they also get fair scopes of promotion. Go through the below description for more details about State Bank of India Clerk Notification.
SBI Clerk 2018 Notification: Details
|Name of the Exam||SBI Clerk 2018|
|Exam Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Posts offered||Clerk(Clerical Cadre)|
|SBI Clerk Salary 2018||Rs 20,950(Gross)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||12,000 (Expected)|
SBI Clerk 2018 Important Dates
|SBI Clerk 2018 Notification Date||19-Jan-2018|
|SBI Clerk 2018 Online Application Start Date||20-Jan-2018|
|SBI Clerk 2018 Application Form Last Date||10-Feb- 2018|
|Prelims Admit Card Availability Date||06-June-2018|
|SBI Clerk 2018 Prelims Exam Date||23-June-2018|
|Mains Exam Admit Card Availability Date||23-July-2018|
|SBI Clerk 2018 Mains Exam Date||05-Aug-2018|
The selection process to be in 2 stages (Prelims and Mains).The students who will successfully pass prelims will write Mains to finalize their seat in the bank. The candidates need to pass every single stage separately. Prelims marks will not be added in final merit. The final cutoff will depend on bank selection criteria.
SBI Clerk Notification 2018
- The candidate needs to be graduated from any recognized university which is UGC or AICTE approved. The candidates who are in final year of their graduation are also eligible for the selection process.
- The candidate from all section (B.E/B.Tech, BBA, BCA, B.Com, B.A) is eligible for this recruitment. The candidates need to apply application form online after the release of the notification.
- Minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 28 years. Age relaxation provided to reserved categories candidates.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Phase 1 is Preliminary Examination which will we conducted online mode consists of 100 question 100 marks and three section would be there:
|English Language:||30 questions|
|Reasoning Ability:||35 questions|
|Numerical Ability:||35 questions|
Phase 2 is Mains Examination which will be conducted online mode.Mains Examination will consist of 190 questions for 200 marks.
SBI Clerk Salary 2018: Details
State Bank of India is going to publish recruitment for SBI clerk officer exam every year. We are talking about the latest salary structure of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro cities will be around 20,950/- per month inclusive of Dearness Allowance (D.A) and other allowance. The pay scale of Clerks may be varied according to the location of jobs. It also provides additional Allowances & Perks to its employees (Clerks).
The basic pay of new employee will be of Rs. 7200-(7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-6004-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-8001-19300).State Bank of India offers Rs. 2000/- higher(due to additional allowances) for the posts in contrast to the other banks.
SBI Clerk 2018 Important Dates:
|Notification release||June 2018|
|Online form link activation||June 2018|
|Prelims Exam||July 2018|
|Prelims Exam result||July 2018|
|Mains Exam||August 2018|
|Mains Exam result||September 2018|
How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018
- The aspirants who want to apply for SBI Clerk 2018 should register themselves through the online application form available at the recruitment section of official website.
- In application form candidates will be asked to fill the details as their Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Address and Email address.
- Candidates will have to provide details of their educational qualification in the Online Application form.
- Candidates have to get their photo and scanned signature.
- Candidates can make the payment by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking by providing required information
- Take the printout of application form and e-receipt for further recruitment procedure.
NOTE: For more details about SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 Examination, all aspirants are requested to visit official notice, which will be available soon on the official page of State Bank of India. And keep visiting here for more updates regarding notification and important information related to various recruitments.