RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2019
Look here at the RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2019 details and start applying for the upcoming Railways jobs. Job seeking candidates need to read this news further and the particular information relevant to apply for the RRB Railway Goods Guard Jobs 2019. The Railway Recruitment Board, Ministry of Indian Railways is about to start the year’s biggest placement drive. For more news and insight of the job Notice, kindly check the informative points on this page.
The Railways Recruitment Board, Ministry of Indian Board is the central recruiting authority for these vacancies. There are numerous job opportunities that the Board offers to the deserving applicants. The gathered information suggests that the ministry is planning to recruit new employees for upcoming opportunities. Thus, those willing to apply for the seats must rush to apply within the deadline limit. Here are some useful informative points and noteworthy details regarding the notification.
Railway Goods Guard Recruitment 2019 – 2020
Check here the updates about the job openings in the Railways according to the zonal Board. The details shall come soon on the main websites of the respective recruitment board and everyone must start preparing to apply. The RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2019 application deadline is November-December. The further rendition of the details is here in the next segment.
- Update About: RRB Goods Guard Recruitment
- Conducting Authority: Railway Ministry
- Job Title: Goods Guard and others
- Total Vacancies: Check Notification
- Eligibility: See Below
- Work Regions: Across India
- Job Type: Central Government
- Selection Mode: Written/ Online Test
- Application Method: Online
- Last date to Apply: Notified Soon
Railway Goods Guard Vacancy 2019
Kindly, read the eligibility details and career-related points to complete the online application method. Check Eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, and the rest of the data here in this web update before applying.
Railway Goods Guard Qualification:
- Applicants need to have a Graduate degree in any stream from a recognized university or Institute to nominate for the post.
- The authority shall consider diploma holders in Rail Transport & Management in Institute of Rail Transport.
RRB Guard Age Limit:
- The minimum age to apply is 18 years while the upper age limit is 32 years.
- Note: Age Relaxation is as per the central government norms for the Candidates belonging to the reserved categories such as SC/ST and PWD.
- Kindly, refer to the main website and the official notification.
- Note: SC/ST candidates shall receive the concession.
The placement cell shall conduct an online test for the applicants.
Railway Goods Guard Salary:
The designed pay is Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- and Initial Pay of Rs. 8500/-.
Steps to Apply for RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2019
Step 1: Check the official web address of the ministry which is, “www.indianrailways.gov.in”
Step 2: Now, focus on the job-related segment and follow the latest notification.
Step 3: Read it very carefully before applying online.
Step 4: Start filling the online form by providing your personal and academic information.
Step 5: Upload the copy of your testimonials and passport-sized image and signature.
Step 6: pay the fee amount and verify the form details carefully submitting the form entries.
Step 7: Generate a printout of this form and keep it safe for future use.
GDCE Goods Guard Application Form 2019
After going through the guidelines, one must visit the official link to complete the online registration for RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2019-2020 Railway Jobs Apply Online. Kindly, check the zonal websites to fetch some more insights. Follow the below-mentioned link and if you have any queries about the application measures, type your message to the admin using the comments box.
Link to Note: