RPF Constable Recruitment 2018
- 1 RPF Constable Recruitment 2018
Dear job hunters, check the latest RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 notification and start applying for the vacancies in the Railway Protection Force departments. For the current year, there will be approximate 9739 Bharti available for various profiles such as Constable and Sub Inspector. The last date to apply for the Recruitment is 30th June 2018, and applicants are expected to go through the further details to know more about the jobs.
This notice is issued about the recruitment process that is undertaken by Ministry of Railways, Government of India. In the coming days, the authority will release year’s biggest job notification. The official notice states that there will be 8619 vacant positions of Constable for which the many are expected to apply for the job opportunity because the applications will be accepted for a specific time period. Read down further to grab the Male, Female RPF Bharti 9739 Vacancy details.
Ministry of Indian Railways is the country’s largest employer with delivering lakhs of employment opportunities to the Indian youth. The Railway Recruitment Board is going to recruit the eligible and deserving candidates for the placement process to be carried out this year. Check the important to know information about RPF Recruitment and visit the official web portal to refer to the main details. The placement is to be fulfilled for the zone wise regions.
RPF Recruitment 2018 – Railway Protection Vacancy
As per the latest news official RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 Notification, the online application process is about to start and the appliers are expected to apply for the jobs. Job seeking aspirants must have a clear knowledge of the applying conditions before submitting their online application forms. The eligibility details, educational requirements, age limit, application fee, and other things to know are all mentioned in the article below. Kindly, check the information and complete the application and registration before the last date which is 30th June 2018.
- Update About: RPF Constable Recruitment 2018-19
- Recruiting Authority: Railway Recruitment Board, Ministry of Indian Railways, Government of India
- Department Name: Railway Protection Force (RPF)
- Job Profile: RPF Constable, Sub Inspector (SI)
- Total Vacancies: 9739
- Work Location: India
- Work Type: Central Government
- Selection Type: Written Exam, Physical Test, Medical Test, and Document Verification
- Starting date for RPF Apply Online: 01st June 2018, 10:00 hrs.
- Last Date to Apply: 30th June 2018
- RPF Exam Date: September/October
RPF Bharti 2018 for 9739 Constable & Sub Inspector
Vacancy Distribution: Category Wise RPF Vacancy
|RPF/ RPSF Sub Inspector Vacancies 2018|
|RPF Zone Name||Men||Women||Total|
|SR, SWR, SCR||126||52||178|
|CR, WR, WCR, SECR||144||56||200|
|ER, ECR, SER, ECoR||287||112||399|
|NR, NER, NWR, NCR||173||69||242|
|Constable RPF Vacancies 2018|
|RPF Zone Names||Male||Female||Total|
|SR, SWR, SCR||804||927||1731|
|CR, WR, WCR, SECR||440||712||1161|
|ER, ECR, SER, ECoR||1287||1391||2678|
|NR, NER, NWR, NCR||1046||1006||2052|
The placement is scheduled to take place in the zone-wise departments of the Railways. This selection process will be held in the form of a written exam, physical test, Medical exam, and final document verification.
RPF Constable Bharti 2018 – Official Notification
RPF Sub Inspector Bharti 2018 – Official Notification
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria:
- To be an eligible applier, an applicant must be a citizen of India first of all.
- He / She must have completed 10th (Matriculation) from a state / Central government approved education Board or Institution or equivalent.
The lower age limit is set to 18 years while the maximum age is up to 25 years.
Note: Age relaxation is given to the SC/ST applicants as per the Central Government norms and applicable policies.
- Applicable fee is Rs. 40/- (for General candidates only) which is admissible and payable only via a Demand Draft.
- Applicants from the Reserved categories are exempted from the fee.
- However, to have a clarified detail, kindly refer to the official notification and obtain more info.
For the Constable Recruitment, the selection process will be as follows:
- Online Test
- Physical Exam (Efficiency Test / Standard and Measurement Test)
- Medical Exam
- Document Verification
Physical Efficiency Test:
|Selection Process||Male Applicants||Female Candidates||Total Attempts|
|1600 m||5 min 45 sec||N/A||01|
|800 m||Not Applicable||3 min 40 sec||01|
|High Jump||3 feet 9 inches||3 feet||02|
|Long Jump||14 feet||9 feet||02|
|Category||Height (Male)||Height (Female)||Chest (Male)|
The salary distribution is as per the government rules which Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- along with a pay grade of Rs. 2000/-.
How to Apply for Male, Female RPF Constable Recruitment 2018
- First of all, log on to the main web address as known by “www.indianrailways.gov.in”
- Visit the notification as per the applied zone and download the RPF notification for the related job.
- The application format is also available in a pdf file format and you are supposed to print it.
- Fill the form correctly and place your photograph and signature on it in the prescribed manner.
- Attach the copy of your testimonials along with the form and post them to the official zonal address of Nodal Chief Security Commissioner.
- The Demand Draft is also required to be sent along with the form with candidate’s name and Date of Birth written at the back of the Draft.
All the job hopefuls must note these guidelines and start applying for RPF Male Female 9739 SI Vacancy 2018 as per the rules and regulations. If you have any kind of query or suggestions to make, kindly, refer to the comments section and type your message to the admin.
Link to Refer: