RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 – 2018
Read the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification and grab all the necessary information required to complete the registration for the jobs. The Reserve Bank of India is going to conduct the recruitment process for the current year, and the eligible candidates can apply through the online application portal. The Deadline to apply for the RBI Assistant Recruitment Application Form is November.
For those, who still want to know what Reserve Bank of India is and what it institutionalized. Reserve Bank of India is the primary banking authority of India regulating the currency flow and balancing the financial needs of the country. Established April 1935, the government body has offices in Kolkata, Mumbai, Lahore, Rangoon, Karachi, and Kanpur. Thus, such reputed organization requires efficient workforce to carry on the production workflow. Looking forward to completing the organizational structure the firm needs fresh applications for the Assist. positions this year. Read the section in the forward way of this page and start applying.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification
Dear aspirants, it is good news for the job seekers as the online application mode is soon to start. To grab the latest and usual instructions to apply hop to the following sections. The pointers are here as per the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 rules and criteria. The application deadline is November. All the aspired contestants must check the same before filling the registrations.
- Update Type: Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment
- Organization Name: Reserve Bank of India
- Posts Details: Assistant
- Total Seats to Fill: Refer to Notification
- Work Regions: Indian Territories
- Job Type: Central Government
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Method: Online Exam and Interview
- Last Date to Apply: November (Tentative)
RBI Assistant Exam Important Dates
|Preliminary Test date||December ’17|
|Main Exam Date||January 2018|
|Interview Arrangement||February 2018|
|Results Declaration||April 2018|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Details
Check the following information to start registering online. For more insight of the Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, and other news, read the update section in brief down below. The structured details are as per the authority requirements.
RBI Assistant Exam Eligibility Criteria:
An applicant must have a Graduate degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD) from a recognized University or Institution at the time of applying.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Age Limit:
The lower age limit to apply is 18 years while the upper age limit is 28 years.
Note: There is age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories. Please read the notification documentation in full.
RBI Exam Application Fee:
- For the General and OBC applicants, the fee amount is Rs. 450/- (non-refundable).
- For the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD categories, it is Rs. 50/-.
The selection system consists Preliminary Exam, Main, and the Final Interview.
RBI Assistant Salary:
After the selection and last appointment, appointees shall receive from Rs. 14650/- to Rs. 32124/- covering the Grade Pay, Basic Allowances.
Steps to Apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the Bank’s official web gateway which is, “www.rbi.org.in”
- Locate the latest news and notification area on the homepage of focus on the Career-related segment on the website.
- Fetch the official notification and grab all the points marked with instructions to apply.
- Start filling the application form and provide the personal, academic, and professional data while filling the application.
- Upload the soft copies of image and signature.
- Pay the fee amount choosing the proper payment mode or gateway.
- Re-verify the entered details and submit the form after a full review.
- Take a hard copy printed out and keep it for the future reference.
RBI Assistant Exam Application Form 2017
After filling the RBI Assistant Application Form 2017, keep visiting here and wait for further updates regarding RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017- 2018 Application Form, Notification. The exam plan is available herein and everyone must check the date and events as per the authority’s decision. If you have any problem accessing the link, let us know by dropping your comment in the text box hereunder.
Link to Note: