Upcoming Railway Jobs 2018
This is to inform you that the Indian Railway Recruitment Board is coming up with a huge recruitment process to fill up the vacant seats. This will be good news for those candidates who want to get a job in Indian Railway. Interested candidates can fill the Upcoming Railway Jobs 2018 application form and submit it to the recruiting board. Every year, through the Railway Vacancies Notifications, a huge number of candidates are placed into the Technical and Non-Technical Posts. Scroll down the page to get more information.
This is also a great opportunity for both graduates and others. So, the willing candidates can check the eligibility criteria for Latest RRB Recruitment Openings once before applying in the below-given post. Interested candidates must submit the Railway Applications before the closing date. Applications will be rejected, once the application submission has closed. So, it is better to complete the RRB Application Process as early as possible. Let’s check the following sections for Upcoming Railway Jobs details.
Latest RRB Recruitment 2018 Notification
|Organization Name||Indian Railway Recruitment Board|
|RRB Posts||Group A, B, C, D.|
|Posts Name||SSE, NTPC, JE, RPSF, RPF, & Other Non-Technical Posts.|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Latest Railway Recruitment 2018
- Minimum age limit for all candidates is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit for general and OBC category applicants is 32 years.
- Age limit is relaxed able as under subject to submission of requisite certificates by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC Candidates.
- Age relaxation by 10 years for UR persons with disabilities, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST PWD applicants.
- Aspirants must have a degree from recognized University/ typing proficiency in English/Hindi on a computer is essential for some posts.
- Education qualification is different for every post so whenever the organization will publish any recruitment notification you have to read the official notification carefully.
- Railway Jobs 2018 selection procedure is not different from the other government jobs.
- Initially, candidates have to appear for the written exam which is of objective type.
- Exam pattern for most of the test will be same.
- Next round will be of group discussion/ physical endurance test/personal interview. Depending on the post which candidate is applying for?
- A final round will be of medical examination which is of pretty standard in railway jobs. Candidates have to make sure he/she is fit for the post before applying for it.
Fees Payment Mode:
- Contestants can pay their fees offline as well as online as per guidelines are furnished below:
- Offline modes: Bank Challan, Demand Drafts etc.
- Online Modes: Net banking, Credit Cards, Debit Card etc.
|Application Form Availability Date||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Shortly|
|Result Date||Updated Soon|
How to Apply Online for Railway Jobs 2018
In the below section we are giving you some of the steps to fill up your application form. You just need to follow these simple steps to fill your form.
- Firstly, visit the Indian Railways official website.
- Then check for the latest RRB Recruitment Notifications.
- Select on your desirable Notification.
- Read the all instructions carefully.
- Then click on the Online Application.
- Fill the details without any mistakes.
- Then upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Scan the required copies of documents.
- Check all filled details once before submitting.
- Make sure with all details and click on submit button.
- Finally, make a printout of RRB Registration Form for future use.
Hope you liked the post and get all the details for which you are looking for. If you need more information regarding then you should have to head off to the official web portal of the organizing body. Stay connected with us for more updates.