Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2018
- 1 Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2018
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2018 Engineers, Diploma OFB Vacancy: Check here for the latest Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2018 notification online. Dear hopefuls, now read this advertisement and proceed to apply online for various vacancies in Ordnance Factory Board, Ministry of Defense. Get ready to apply for Group B and C posts that will be announced vacant. The online registration process is about to start and the eligible candidates are advised to check the details in order to gain insights of the jobs available this year.
Ordnance Factory Board is the primary recruiter in India and has several arms and ammunition manufacturing units located across the Indian subcontinent. The Organization operates under the umbrella of Ministry of Defence, Government of India. With 41 units spread across India, the organization is responsible to build best armory and protection weapons for defense sector and personal use. The organization also contributes to promotes the motto of Make in India initiative. From time to time, the authority provides employment opportunities to the deserving, eligible, and qualified job seekers. Let us look into the details generated here and find out what are job profiles to be vacant this year.
OFB Recruitment 2018 for Engineers
In contrast to the previous years’ vacancies, which was around 5000+, the recruitment Board is preparing for the selecting the most suitable professionals to join in. The official Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2018 notice is expected to arrive soon according to which, there are multiple seats to be filled such as Trade Apprentice, Diploma Engineers, ITI Industrial Employees, Group-C Labourer, and Semi-Skilled Industrial employees. The last date to submit online applications is displayed in the Diploma OFB Vacancy Notification 2018.
|Notice Regarding:||OFB Recruitment Notification 2018 for Engineers|
|Head Organization:||Ordnance Factory Board, Ministry of Defence, Government of India|
|Job Profiles:||Industrial Employees (Trade-wise), Semi-skilled labor, Engineers, Staff Nurse, Clerk, Trade Apprentice, and others|
|Work Location:||Across India (41 factories based in different states)|
|Application Method:||Online Only|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Test, Trade Test, Interview, Document Verification, and Medical Examination.|
|Deadline to Apply:||Updated Soon|
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2018 Diploma
Please refer to the official notification prior to proceeding to apply online. All the relevant details are disclosed in the advertisement notice issued by the governing body so as to inform the hopefuls further. Instructions and guidelines are properly asserted in the OFB Diploma Vacancy Notification 2018.
OFB Vacancies 2018 in Details:
- Trade Apprentice (ITI/Non-ITI)
- Semi-Skilled Industrial Employees (Trade-wise)
- Labour (Carpenter/Painter/Washermasn/Cobbler/Cook/)
- Diploma Engineers (Contract Based)
- Tech./M.Tech Engineers (Internship-based)
- Staff Nurse (Contract-Based)
Factories Location with factory Codes:
- Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK)
- Cordite Factory Aruvankadu (CFA)
- Engine Factory Avadi (EFA)
- Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGK)
- Gun Carriage Factory (GCF)
- Grey Iron Foundry (GIF)
- Gun and Shell Factory (GSF)
- Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP)
- High Explosive Factory (HEF)
- Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF)
- Machine Tool Prototype Factory (MPF)
- Metal and Steel Factory (MSF)
- Ordnance Clothing Factory Avadi (OCFAV)
- Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh (OCFC)
- Ordnance Clothing Factory Shahjahanpur (OCFS)
- Ordnance Equipment Factory Kanpur (OEFC)
- Ordnance Equipment Factory Hazratpur (OEFHZ)
- Ordnance Factory Ambernath (OFA)
- Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (OFAJ)
- Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA)
- Ordnance Factory Bhusawal (OFBH)
- Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OFBOL)
- Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC)
- Ordnance Factory Chandrapur (OFCH)
- Ordnance Factory Dumdum (OFDC)
- Ordnance Factory Dehu Road (OFDR)
- Ordnance Factory Dehradun (OFDUN)
- Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFI)
- Ordnance Factory Khamaria (OFK)
- Ordnance Factory Katni (OFKAT)
- Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM)
- Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda (OFN)
- Ordnance Factory Project Korwa (OFPKR)
- Ordnance Factory Project Medak (OFPM)
- Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli (OFT)
- Ordnance Factory Varangaon (OFV)
- Opto Electronics Factory (OLF)
- Ordnance Parachute Factory (OPF)
- Rifle Factory Ishapore (RFI)
- Small Arms Factory (SAF)
- Vehicle Factory Jabalpur (VFJ)
OFB Notification 2018 Engineer Diploma Details
Educational Qualification and Eligibility:
For Trade Apprentice: An applicant must have completed High School from a recognized education Board and must have qualified ITI (SCVT/NCVT) from a relevant trade from a recognized institute. Non-ITI candidates can also apply.
For Diploma Engineers: Aspirants are required to have finished their Engineering Diploma in a related stream as per the job requisite.
For Degree Engineers: Candidates are expected to have successfully completed their Bachelors/ Masters’ degree in Engineering branch as required as per the job profile.
For Semi-Skilled Industrial Employees:
ITI with High School is required for Semi-Skilled Employees posts.
For Group-C Labour Posts:
The minimum qualification for labour posts is High School/10th from state or Central Education Board or Equivalent.
Minimum Age limit is 18 years while the upper age limited is extended up to 32 years.
For General category candidates it is Rs. 100/- while for the candidates from the reserved categories and women applicants, fee chargeable is Rs. 50/-.
- Written Test
- Document Checking
- Trade Test (For ITI aspirants)
- Medical Examination
- Interview (For Contract Based Jobs Only)
The grade Pay and Stipend areas arranged by the Pay Commission and organizational decision.
Note: Kindly, refer to the official notification for further details.
ofbindia.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Notification
The first step is to log on to the main web portal of the company which is, “ofbindia.gov.in.” and checking the “News Update” Section at the right of the homepage. After downloading the notice, read it carefully and look for the vacancies you prefer to apply. Go to “ofrcapply.com” and start online registration. Upload your testimonials and images in the format as specified. Pay the application and examination charges through feasible payment option and submit your application form after reviewing your form data. Generate a hard copy of it for the future references.
Ordnance Factory Board Vacancy 2018 Online Apply
Kindly, proceed as instructed to apply for OFB Recruitment 2018 and follow the guidelines properly. To fetch further information regarding the upcoming and current openings, stay connected with this web page regularly. For further details, please visit these links displayed in the ending of this page.
Links to Follow: