NIFT Admit Card 2019
All the applicants must check their NIFT Admit Card 2019 for the entrance test to be held in the 03rd week of January 2019. National Institute of Fashion Technology will update NIFT Entrance Hall Ticket 2019 in 2nd week of January. The admission and examination controller is all set to begin the competition at the national level and issued NIFT Entrance Exam Date online. Find out more about the entry exam and start preparing accordingly.
National Institute of Fashion Technology is the education provider in Design, Management & Technology. The authority is a statutory organization of Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. Around lakhs of students vie to gain admission to the full-time undergraduate and postgraduate courses and to do so, they need to register for the entrance exam which is mandatory to pass. Preparations are all in order and the next thing to know for the registered contenders it about the NIFT Entrance Exam Call Letter 2019.
NIFT Entrance Exam Date 2019
Note, that the entry test is of online mode and as many as lakhs of entrants shall make it to the examination hall. To know NIFT Call Letter 2019, it is much required for the contestants to keep track of their NIFT Admit Card 2019 All the subject details are provided in this news segment and follow the correct link to reach the right and obtain the hall ticket.
- Declaration Regarding: NIFT Admit Card
- Conducting Body: National Institute of Fashion Technology, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India
- Courses to Enroll: Bachelor of Design, Master of Design, Bachelor of Fashion Technology, Master of Fashion Technology, and Master of Fashion Management
- Examination Mode: Online (Computer-Based Test)
- Competition Date: –/01/2019
- Hall Ticket Issuance: –/01/2019
NIFT Admission Admit Card 2019
This is excellent news to hear if you are one of the contestants of the Entrance test for Admission this year. For ease and convenience of the entrants, the authority announced the NIFT Situation Admit Card 2019 issuance date already. Thus, those eligible to attend this national examination will receive the notification to avail their hall tickets.
Please remember, that this competition is for the limited number of seats in Bachelor/ Master of Fashion Technology and Management courses. Candidates hugely applied for the admissions and are mainly practicing for the entry level test. The admission is to carry out for 16 campuses for 2010 seats in B.Design and 30 seats in B.F.Tech courses. The venues will be decided as per the strength of the applicants and may differ depending on the decision of the controlling body.
Important Instructions for Entrants:
- Kindly, reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the exam begins.
- Use of electronic media and other mobile devices is prohibited inside the premises and Hall.
- If any contestant is found guilty or using unfair means, S/he is subject to Disqualification.
- Those qualifying the test shall have to appear for the Scenario Test/Group Discussion (GD) / Interview as applicable (except Bachelor of Fashion Technology).
Timing and Schedule:
|B.Design||CAT/GAT||10:00 to 13:00 hrs/ 14:00 to 16:00 Hrs|
|M.Design||GAT/GAT||10:00 to 13:00 hrs/ 14:00 to 16:00 Hrs|
|B.F. Tech||GAT||10:00 to 13:00 Hrs|
|M.F.Tech||GAT||10:00 to 13:00 Hrs|
|M.F.MGMT||GAT||10:00 to 13:00 Hrs|
The entry test shall occur in the following cities:
Steps to Download NIFT Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official portal of the Institute namely, “nift.ac.in”
- Find the section called ‘urgent Notice’ on the homepage and follow a recently updated link.
- Reach the candidate’s login page and type your Application number and Password.
- Hit the print button and avail a copy of this ticket.
- Print it for the future use and carry it along to the venue.
NIFT Call Letter 2019
Please note that NIFT Situation Exam Date is confirmed and however, is also subject to change as per the authority decisions. To get all the related news and notices about the admission procedure and next events, kindly stay in touch here. Keep visiting the central website provided by the Institution.
Link to Check: