NICL Recruitment 2019
Here is a great opportunity to apply for NICL Recruitment 2019 and all the aspired job seekers must apply for the vacancies for the current year’s job. National Insurance Company Limited is going to recruit new employees for the Administrative Officer’s posts. The recruitment process gets started by Registration and online applications. The opening and the closing dates for online registrations are to be issued very soon. Please read the documented details very carefully before applying.
This time, the job update is being brought to you in relevance to National Insurance Company Limited. The organization is a government sector insurance company that deals with non-life insurance policies. Since its establishment in 1906, the firm has earned an awfully noticeable reputation among the top Indian companies. With the efficient staff workers and hardworking employees, the numbers of joinees have crossed 15000 in 1340 operating branches across the nation. In the recently updated recruitment notice, there is an opportunity for the applicants who wish to Apply Online for National Insurance AO Notification. The profile of Administrative Officer in the nationwide locations and offices.
National Insurance Recruitment 2019
Be ready to apply because the online applications are about to kick-start. The Insurance organization is to undertake the entire process of application along with the examination and the interview processes. The last date to apply for the vacancies is October 2019 tentatively. Look for more informative points in the downward sections and find whether you are eligible for the jobs or not.
- Update Regarding: NICL Recruitment 2019
- Organizing Body: National Insurance Company Limited
- Name of Posts: Administrative Officer, Generalists, IT Officer
- Total Seats: Refer to the Notice
- Application Mode: Online
- Work Location: India
- Job Type: Public Sector
- Selection Method: Prelims, Mains, and Interview
- Last Date to Apply Online: Will Update Soon
NICL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
Aspiring applicants are recommended to check the following details to gather info about the eligibility criteria, Educational qualifications and other factors that important to check.
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualifications
- Those seeking a career option in NICL must be an Indian.
- Candidate must be a graduate or post graduate from any state or central government recognized University or Institution.
- The minimum qualifying marks required to be eligible to apply is 60% (55% for SC/ST candidates).
The minimum age limit to apply for the jobs is 21 years and the maximum age to apply is 30 years.
Note: For OBC candidates, age relaxation of up to 3 years is given, while for the candidates belonging to the SC category it is 5 years and for PWD aspirants, it is 10 years.
Application and Registration Charges:
For the general and OBC category contenders, the applicable amount of fee is Rs. 600/– and for the candidates from SC/ST candidates it is Rs. 100/-.
- The applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test (Preliminary and Main exams) and an Interview / GD.
- The final shortlist will be arranged as per the selection rules and the rank secured by the participants.
Salary and Benefits:
- For Grade A scale, the salary offered is Rs. 32795/- to Rs. 62,315/-.
- The Salary structure may differ if the pay grade commission gets revised or updated.
NICL Recruitment 2019 Online Application
- Visit the official web address given by the company which is, “nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in”
- Now find the Recruitment section on the homepage.
- Reach it and follow a relevant link to get to the official advertisement.
- Read it very carefully and check the eligibility and other satisfactory conditions before proceeding.
- Start filling the application form and supply your correct data in terms of Academic and Professional Education.
- Pay the applicable fee amount and upload the images of sign and the passport-sized photo.
Now choose the correct job notification from the list of various listed advertisements. National Insurance Company Recruitment Notification 2019 can be downloaded from the official job listings page. Check the link given hereunder.
Links to Refer: