Nausena Bharti 2018
Dear aspirants here is another golden moment to join the Indian Navy and apply for Nausena Bharti 2018. The latest updates are brought here to notify the Navy hopefuls that they can fill their applications online and attend the selection process for Upcoming Indian Navy Recruitment. Read the following details in order to gather more news and specification about Indian Navy Vacancies.
Indian Naval Department is operated by the Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs. This organization regularly initiates online application processes for recruiting Trainees, Engineering Graduates, 12th Pass outs, and ITI for SSC (Short Selection Commission), Pilot, and ATC, and Observer vacancies. There are numerous posts available for the batch 2019 for which, the eligible aspirants are most expected to come forward to apply.
Bhartiya Nausena Bharti Notification 2018
The recruitment process is about to begin for the posts stated above and any national citizen who is eligible with a minimum passing marks of 60% in academic as well as degree exams. The online registration starts very soon and all the desirous applicants need to see the details given below according to Nausena Bharti 2018 Notification. The last date to apply online shall be updated here and applicants should stay online to keep track of the jobs offered this year.
- News Regarding: Upcoming Indian Navy Jobs
- Recruitment Controller: Indian Navy Department, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India
- Vacancies Available: Sailors, Engineer, Senior Secondary Recruits, ATC, Observer, Pilot, and others
- Seats in Total: Updated Soon
- Work Location: All Operational Units and Base
- Selection System: Written Test, Fitness Test, Medical Exam, Interview, and Document Verification
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: Released in Notification
Kindly note, that the important news regarding eligibility criteria, education required, age limitation, and other specifications regarding online registration and instructions needed to apply. The following data has been provided in reference to the advertisement.
Eligibility and Education Details:
For Short Service Commission Officer Posts:
Applicants must have Qualified in B.Tech., BE., BSC-IT, PG Diploma in Logistics, or MCA, MSC-IT from a recognized University or Institution.
For Sailor Posts:
Diploma/Degree in Engineering in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/ from a recognized University or institution with at least 60% marks in each stream/subject.
For Pilot Positions:
- Bachelor’s Degree in BE/B.Tech with a minimum of 65% marks and also having 65% marks in high school and Intermediate exams.
- Also, Senior Secondary Examination or equivalent from a recognized University or Board with at least of 70% aggregate marks in (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English alone.
For Senior Secondary Recruits:
Scholars are mandatory to secure a minimum of 65% marks in Senior Secondary along with aggregate percentage of 60% in PCM.
- For Apprentice Posts: 17 to 19 and half years.
- For Pilots: 19 to 21 years
- For Graduate Engineers: 21 years to 25 years
- For SSR Batch: Candidates’ age should not exceed 19 years.
- Standard Height: 157 cm (Not applicable to female applicants)
- Standard Eye Sight: 6/6, 6/9 distant vision correctable to up 6/6, 6/6 with glasses on.
- Candidates must not be color blind.
- Hopefuls are advised to check the same in the official notice which can be downloaded from the main web media.
- Note: Fee Exemption is to be given to the aspirants belonging to the reserved categories.
Applicants shall have to undergo a written examination, Intelligence Test, GD, Medical Fitness, Physical Test, Psychological Test, and final Interview.
After selection and appointment, the candidates shall be awarded handsome salary along with transport allowances, HR, and Canteen facility.
Way to Apply for Nausena Recruitment 2018
- First of all, visit the official web portal of the department which is, “www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.”
- Find the latest job-related news and notice floating on the recent announcements segment.
- Follow it to and download the advertisement and read it very carefully before applying online.
- Provide your academic, personal, and professional information.
- Submit your form after uploading images of signature and passport-sized photo.
- Pay the fee amount and submit the application form.
- Generate a hard copy and keep it secure for the future purpose.
Please read the notice that can be availed from this official link given here. for more updates regarding Bhartiya Nausena Bharti Notification, keep checking here on a regular basis. Find more details, visit the main link provided here and leave your comments in the message box spaced hereunder.
Link to Remember: Download Official Advertisement from here and Apply Online