NABARD Recruitment 2018
Great news coming up for banking aspirants who wish to join National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. The banking organisation shall deliver NABARD Grade A & B Vacancy Notification in order to fill vacant posts for several vacated posts for branches across India. Desirous applicants should read these specifications presented here and need not miss this chance to grab the latest NABARD Recruitment opportunity.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is headquartered in the financial capital of India and has its multiple branches established nation-wide. The department shall recruit Grade A and B Managers for vacancies in the branches located in India. The selection procedure is comprised of Preliminary, Main Exam, and Interview. With application system conducted online, the examination also is to be conducted online and eligible bankers will be recruited after undergoing such NABARD Notification.
Railway Jobs Opening Updated
NABARD Notification 2018 Grade A, B
- Update Regarding: NABARD Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Recruiting Organisation: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
- Headquarters of Firm: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Vacancies to Occupy: Grade A and B Assistant Managers
- Job Specifics: Government Jobs/Permanent
- Number of Seats: Yet to Confirm
- Application Mode: Online Only
- Working Regions: Rural Parts of India
- Selection Rules: Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview/GD
- Last Date for Application: TBA
Those who are curiously waiting for NABARD Recruitment 2018 Notification need to remain alert online and must check these notifying sections. Be advised to fetch the crucial information regarding ongoing activities in the recruitment and assessment panel of the institution. Also, appliers must be familiar with eligibility criteria, applying conditions, rules, and the minimum education demanded these profiles vacated.
Eligibility as Per NABARD Recruitment 2018
Please go through the following rendition of details given with respect to the official notice and know about further conditions and criterion to fulfill the necessary demands from the recruiter.
- Bachelor or Masters’ Degree holders are eligible to apply. Please note that final pursuant are eligible on certain condition that they must have cleared their exams on or before the date of commencement of online Application.
- Minimum Passing Percentage is % (45% for SC/ST/PWD categories)
- On the day of applying, hopefuls must be minimum 21 years, whereas the upper age limit is 35 years.
- Note: As per Government instructions, age relaxation is provided to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories. Please read the notice in full in the regard.
Rs.800/- must be paid as the intimation charges by unreserved and OBC candidates. While the aspirants from SC/ST/PWD aspirants fee payable is Rs. 150/-.
- Phase-I Preliminary Exam (33 UTs/States)
- Phase-II Main Exam (20 cities)
- Interview (Headquarters)
Preliminary Exam Pattern (MCQs)
- Test of Reasoning
- English Language
- Computer Knowledge
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India)
- Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)
Main Exam Pattern (MCQs and Descriptive):
- General English: (Descriptive – online through keyboard)
- The analytical and drafting abilities of the candidate shall be assessed through the Descriptive Paper on General English comprising essay writing, comprehension, report writing, paragraph writing & letter writing.
- Essay, Precis, Questions on the Precis Para, Report / Letter Writing.
- Economic & Social Issues and Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on rural India
- Paper on Related Discipline.
Appointees shall be on a probation period of 2 years after which the same is subject to extension up to one year depending on joinees’ performance.
After selection and appointment, aspirants shall be paid Rs. 28150/- as Basic Pay and finally constitutes to Rs. 55587/- Gross Remuneration along with DA, HRA, Local Compensatory Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
Directions to Apply Online NABARD Recruitment 2018
Make your way to “www.nabard.org” and locate careers section on the homepage. Reach the notifications/advertisement page from there and download it to read in full. Start registering for the chosen post, and fill your application form accordingly. Provide your necessary details and upload soft copies of your recent photograph and signature. Pay your fee as instructed through the provided gateway or a suitable. Save the details entered in your form and submit the same very carefully. Take a printed format of the same and keep one copy safe for more reference.
NABARD Grade A, B Recruitment 2018
Refer to the guidelines provided above and start applying online as per the construct of directions given by the banking organisation. Keep a close watch on the latest updates and receive all the recent progress stats made in this regard. Stay tuned for upcoming and ongoing job advertisements. Leave your suggestions in the text box provided in the last part of this article and let us hear from your end.
Link to Use: Visit here to fetch full details