MPPKVVCL Admit Card 2018
MPPKVVCL Admit Card 2018, MPEZ Office Assistant Grade III Call Letter: Students, who are searching for MPPKVVCL Admit Card 2018 for the upcoming MPEZ Office Assistant Grade III, can now go online to check their Call Letters status. If you have applied for the MPPKVVCL Office Assistant online form, then keep reading these updates here and follow the official link that is given in the last section of this page.
The Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, Jabalpur has announced the job for the post of Office Assistant Grade III. According to the notification, the MPEZ is going to fill various vacancies through this recruitment process. This will be great for those candidates who have applied for suitable Posts. The examination will be held in 2018. The MPPKVVCL Office Assistant Grade III Admit Card 2018 will play an important role for all the participants. Students can download the hall ticket from the official website.
MPEZ Office Assistant Grade III Admit Card 2018
- Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, Jabalpur
- Post name: Officer Assistant Grade III
- of Posts: 194
- Exam Date: 2018
- Admit Card: Updated Soon
- Location: Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh)
- Official Website: mpez.co.in
The MPEZ Office Assistant Grade II Examination will be done through online mode. According to the official sources, a huge amount of candidates has filled the application form to sit in the examination. The Exam will be in both Hindi and English languages. Before the examination the admit card will be issued by the organizing committee. It contains all the important information about exam date, exam timing, exam center, venue, registration number etc.
The candidates who are seeking for their Admit Card will be able to download their admit card very soon. We are providing you with the official web portal link so that you can download your admit card easily. While appearing in the examination you have to take this admit card as it works as your entry ticket for entering the examination hall. You have to take a photo id card also while going to the examination hall. Some them are given below:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- School/College ID Card
- Driving License
- Voter Id Card
MPEZ Jabalpur Office Assistant Grade III Syllabus/Exam Pattern
- The mode of the exam is Online.
- The time given to the aspirants to complete the online test is 2 Hours.
- Multiple Choice or Objective Type question come in this Exam.
- Total 100 questions will be asked in this test which will carry one mark.
- No Negative Marking is applicable in this test.
- The question in the online exam comes from the following subjects in the ratio of 60:40:
- General Knowledge
- Basic Computer,
- English Grammar
- Logical Reasoning
MPPKVVYCL Office Assistant Grade III: Important Dates
- Online Application starts from: Updated Soon
- Last Date to Apply Online: Get Here Shortly
- Releasing Date of admit card: Announced Here Soon
- Written Exam Date: Get here Shortly
- Objection on Question Paper/Answer Key: get data soon
Way to get MPPKVVYCL Office Assistant Admit Card 2018
Here we are giving you some easy steps to download your hall ticket easily from the official website.
- All the registered applicants need to visit the official web link of the Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited.
- On the homepage of the website, look for Candidates’ Admit card link.
- Click on the link.
- On the login page, enter your registration number and DOB to access the MPPKVVCL Office Assistant Call Letter.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Take printed version of the MPPKVVCL Admit Card 2018.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates is totally based on the merit list which was created on the basis of the marks get in the online exam.
Hope you get the desired information. For more updates stay connected to this website as we provide the latest updates regarding this exam.
Link to be used: