MP High Court Vacancy 2017
Note all the job-specific details and start applying against notification and latest MP High Court Vacancy 2017- 2018. Dear applicants, the online application is about to start and Madhya Pradesh High Court is going to employ new candidates for various departmental vacancies. Kindly, read down the notification and check whether you are eligible for the posts or not. The last date to apply online is updated shortly.
This news has been confirmed as the official job updated for the posts of Peon, Civil Judge, Clerk, Stenographer. The placement and selection process is to be administered under the Umbrella of Madhya Pradesh High Court authority following which, an official recruitment notice has already been issued on the internet media. All the vacancies will be filled in accordance with the Authority’s specifications. Check out the following details and have in-depth knowledge of the MPHC Recruitment Notification job requirements.
MPHC Recruitment 2017
These updates are important to those willing to apply for the post of Civil Judge in the subordinate courts and judicial departments. MP High Court is going to authorize all the necessary and basic selection process on behalf of the state Government. In relation to MPHC Recruitment 2017, be advised to go through all the notable points and important to know details. The final date to submit your applications is going to be released here now.
Latest MP High Court Jobs Opening Info
- News Regarding: MP High Court Vacancy 2017
- Recruiting Body: Madhya Pradesh High Court
- Name of Post: Clerk, Peon, Civil Judge, Stenographer
- Posting Departments: District and Subordinate Courts
- Work Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Undertaking: State Government
- How Selection Process is Done: Written Exam and Interview
Dates to Be Focused On:
Last date to Apply Online as follows:
|Vacancy Name||Last date to Fill Form|
Preliminary Exam Date: Soon Revealed
Details as Per MP High Court Vacancy 2017
It is equally important to get to know the basic application details such as Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit and other specific guidelines to put your registration process forth. Read down the following segments and avail the information.
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Details:
For Stenographer: Interested Aspirants must have passed Intermediate from a recognized Board and also have a stenographer certificate in Hindi recognized by MP Govt OR Diploma in C.P.C.T. recognized by MAP-IT.
For Assistant: All such aspirants who have passed 12th Class from recognized Board and also have a good Typing speed in Hindi along with One-year Diploma in Computer Application.
For Civil Judge: All the appliers need to have completed a 3-5 year degree programme from a state or a central government recognized University or Institution or Bachelor’s of Law.
The lower age limit to be eligible is 21 years, while the upper age limit is 35 years.
Note: Age relaxation is 03 years for the OBC candidates while for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST categories is 05 years and to those belonging to the PWD categories is 10 years.
- OBC/ General/ SC/ST applicant fee will be decided by the govt in their next notification.
- The Application fee is admissible as per the category applied for which is subject to official Notice.
The Written examination will be held in Preliminary and Main phases, after which the selected contestants will have to appear for a panel Interview.
After the placement, the appointed candidates are to receive salary Rs 27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770.
Way of Applying MPHC Recruitment 2017
- Check the latest notification here on “mponline.gov.in” or “mphc.gov.in”
- Locate the latest news and notifications section and follow a relevant link to avail the advertisement in a pdf file format.
- Read it thoroughly and check your eligibility and the age limit required to apply.
- Start filling the application form online and fill your accurate and exact data as per your documents.
- Upload the copies of your passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Pay the fee amount and recheck the form data.
- Submit it finally and retain a hard copy of this document for the future purpose.
MP High Court Recruitment 2017 Stenographer, Civil Judge, Clerk, Assistant Peon
Follow the below-mentioned link and start applying for MP High Court Vacancy 2017. For further information, refer to the comments section and leave your message in the text box provided below.
Download MP High Court Vacancy 2017 – Link to download the notification which will be available here.
In case, if you have any query regarding this notice, please ask in comments below.
Informative Link: Start Applying here online