MSCERT Maharashtra Scholarship 2018 – 19
Dear applicants, if you are a resident of Maharashtra and belong to a Scheduled Caste or Community, then read the detailed news regarding Maharashtra Scholarship 2018 and start filling the online application form. This is an initiative undertaken by the State Government of Maharashtra and is undertaken by the government on behalf of the Maharashtra State Council of Examination, Pune. The lines are open for online applicants and registrations can be done online for the students. But, before, let us have the important information regarding the Scholarship.
Maharashtra Minority Scholarship 2018 – For SC/ST/BC
The introduction of the scholarship is aimed at supporting the weaker sections of the society and encouraging them to study further and attain higher education.
The State Council takes care of the beneficiary programmes where the weaker and scheduled category students are provided financial assistance through the scheme. There are thousands of students, who have entertained the government scheme and are able to have their necessary education completed. In order to avail the facility, the students must have the proper information of what should they do in accordance with the applying conditions.
नवीनतम अद्यतन: महाराष्ट्र शिष्यवृत्तीसाठी ऑनलाइन 2018 – 2019 mscepune.in वर अर्ज करा. तसेच एमएससीई / एमएससीईआरटी पुणे अर्ज फॉर्म, शेवटची तारीख, मेरिट लिस्ट, कट ऑफ, येथेुन निकाल पहा
MSCE Pune Online Application Form 2018
Read down the page very carefully and avail the important to know details. Be informed to follow each guideline and instruction and find out whether you are eligible to apply for the Maharashtra Scholarship 2018 and have the benefit. The registrations are ongoing and the entries from the most eligible and suitable aspirants will be accepted. Later, the council panel will conduct a written test to select the deserving students. More Sarkari Yojana avail for all those contestant who are searching latest scholarship and govt jobs
|Announcement About:||Maharashtra Scholarship 2018-19|
|Name of Authority:||Maharashtra State Council of Examination, Pune|
|Type of Update:||Scholarship Examination|
|Regions Covered:||Maharashtra State Only|
|Examination Type:||State level|
|Beneficial Amount:||Rs. 2000/- per month|
|Registration Status:||September 2018|
|Last Date for Online Application:||30th November 2018|
|Exam Date:||3rd-Feb-2019 (Science Exam)|
10th-Feb-2019 (Maths Exam)
|Hall Ticket Availibillty||20-Jan-2019|
|Result Date:||Declare Soon|
MSCE Pune Scholarship 2018 – 19
All the financial assistance seekers need to have an insight of the details that are noteworthy and helpful in many ways. Please read the documented information carefully and start applying for the beneficial programmes under the state government. Start reading the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, and certain conditions that also need to be taken care of.
Eligibility and Applying Conditions:
- Those seeking to avail the benefit must be from the minor category such as SC/ST/OBC and must have also issued a copy of the Caste Certificate in their name from the State or District authority.
- The total family income of the students must be lower than Rs. 200000/- as per the state Welfare Department’s instructions. An income certificate is also required to be issued in the name of family owner/s.
- As a student, one is necessary to have obtained a minimum of 75% marks in the last attended examinations.
- S/He must have attended the last educational sessions with a constant and regular attendance record.
- Students should also belong to the state territory.
List of Documents Required:
While applying online, an applicant should take a scanned copy of the following documents. The list is being given below.
- UIDAI/ Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate /Xth Mark-sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Recent photograph
- School Education Certificates
How to Apply for Maharashtra Scholarship 2018
- Visit the Council’s official web address given by, “www.mscepune.in”
- Find the registration link and follow it.
- Get the instructions and acknowledge them by filling the necessary details.
- Input your personal and academic information and fulfill the application formality.
- Generate a hard copy of the Application format and keep one on hand for the future reference.
- Complete the registrations and wait for a confirmation call from the council regarding the exam.
Official Postal Address:
For any other grievances or information, kindly refer to the following address location.
Directorate of Technical Education
3, Mahapalika Marg
Post Box No. 1967
Mumbai – 400 001
Toll-Free Number: 020-26123066/67
Link to Follow: Click Here to Apply Online for MSCE Scholarship
Also, Check: Career Options after 12th