Madras University Hall Ticket 2017
All the prospective students from Madras University should get their Madras University Hall Ticket 2017 for November, December from here. For the current year exams, the university semester exam is to be held in the month of Nov/ Dec 2017. Those candidates who do not get their hall ticket can download their admit card through online media from the official website and go through these updates and start preparing for the UG PG semester test.
Madras University, Chennai has declared the admit card for the first year, second year, third year & final year UG PG students. The University of Madras has offered various courses such as BSc, BA, BCom, Bed, BCA, BBA, BCS, BPed, BBM, MCom, MEd, MSc, MCA, MA, MPed, BE, ME, BTech, Diploma etc. students who are studying in the Madras University can download UNOM hall ticket 2017 from official web portal. There are only a few months left for the semester exams. So the students can get their UNOM UG PG admit card as early as possible.
Madras University Online Hall Ticket 2017
Dear students, you have to visit the official website for getting the Online UNOM hall ticket. Students must carry the admit card for sure at the time of the examination, no one will be allowed by the department to appear in the exam without the call letter. For the student’s convenience, here we prepare some details student can follow these.
- University Name: Madras University
- Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Content: Hall Ticket
- Exam Name: UG PG Semester Examination 2017
- Semesters: I, III, V, VII
- Exam date: Nov/Dec 2017
- Result Date: Declared soon
- Official link: www.unom.ac.in
UNOM UG PG Admit Card 2017 Nov/Dec
Applicants need to note the important points mentioned here regarding Madras University Hall Ticket 2017. Students are suggested to study hard for scoring good marks in the semester exams. The written test will take place within the state locations. There are specific instructions and guidelines that applicants must take care of before they get ready for their exams. Find the same in the section given below.
Instructions for Applicants
- Get your Admit card with you when you are going for the exam.
- Applicants are instructed to reach the examination venue at least half an hour before the commencement of Exam.
- No entry will be provided to the non-ticketholders.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring their mobile phones inside the examination premises. Any kind of electronic device is strictly banned.
- Aspirants are informed that they are supposed to take care of their personal belongings. The Authority shall not be responsible for any kind of loss.
Kindly, keep Madras University UNOM UG PG Admit Card 2017 safe with you while entering the Examination Hall. If you have any problem while searching your card or having trouble accessing the site, you can drop your messages in the comments section given below. Visit this verified link to avail your Admit Card.
Steps to Get Madras University Hall Ticket, Admit Card 2017
Follow these simple steps to get your Hall Ticket easily.
- First of all, log on to the main website which is, “www.unom.ac.in”
- Find the section for the UG PG Odd Semester Exams 2017 exams and follow an updated link.
- Enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Press the submit button and get your Hall Ticket.
- Take a printed copy of it and place your signature for future use.
Hope you get the desired information from this post. For more updates stay connected to this website as we provide the latest updates regarding this exam.
Link to Follow:
Visit here to get your admit card: www.unom.ac.in
Also Check- LIC India Recruitment