KPTCL Recruitment 2018 Notification
Dear applicants read down the segment and start applying for the jobs discovered for KPTCL Recruitment 2018. Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited is the undertaking authority for posting the job notice across the internet media. Those having a handful of working experience and well-qualified in the relevant profession, must check this notification and start applying for the current year’s recruitment. The last date to apply for the jobs is Feb/March.
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited is the primary body that produces and distributes the electricity to the Southern Indian regions along with the associated states and territories. The other state government subsidiaries that come under the organization’s umbrella are Bangalore Electricity Supply Company, Mangalore Electricity Supply Company, Hubli Electricity Supply Company, Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company, Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Corporation. With a wide number of career–building opportunities for the suitable aspirants, it is the company’s priority to notify the general public about the latest or upcoming jobs. Here are some important to know news about the jobs.
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಪವರ್ ಟ್ರಾನ್ಸ್ಮಿಷನ್ ಕಾರ್ಪೊರೇಷನ್ KPTCL ನೇಮಕಾತಿ 2018 ಗೆ ಪ್ರಕಟಣೆ ಬಿಡುಗಡೆ ಮಾಡಿದೆ. ಇತ್ತೀಚಿನ KPTCL ಖಾಲಿ, KPTCL Jobs 2018 @ kptcl.com ಗಾಗಿ ಅನ್ವಯಿಸಿ.
Latest KPTCL Vacancy 2018
In the upcoming news and updates segments, users will be known to the key points about KPTCL Recruitment 2018 and how they can apply for the jobs that are declared vacant. The last date for online application will be revealed in the official notification an official link to which is also generated in the latter parts of this web news. Kindly read all the information about AE, AE, JE, Assistant jobs.
- Update Regarding: KPTCL Recruitment 2018
- Name of Organization: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited
- Jobs Vacant: Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Junior Assistant, Chemist, and Chemical Supervisor
- Total Vacancies: Refer to the Notice
- Work Type: Government Job
- Work Area: Southern Regions of India
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Method: Written exam and Interview
- Application Form Late Date: Soon Updates
KPTCL Jobs 2018 Karnataka
Jump to the following details and sections in order to get the complete job specifications and start applying for the desired profile. Important to know pointers like eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, application fee & processing charges, selection process, and the salary structured by the organization are all demarcated in the following sections of this article.
Name of Posts
Eligibility and Educational Details:
For Assistant Engineer: The minimum educational requirement for these jobs roles in Engineering or Diploma in any of the above-mentioned disciplines.
For JE /AEE Posts:
Aspirants need to have a 3-year diploma or a degree in Engineering from a recognized University or institution.
For Assistant and Junior Assistant Vacancies:
A candidate must hold a degree in any stream from a recognized institution or University.
For Chemist’s Posts:
Applying candidates must have a Master’s degree in Applied Chemistry from a recognized University.
For Chemical Supervisor Posts:
An aspirant must hold a degree/ Master’s degree in B.Sc. (Chemistry as a compulsory subject) from a state or central government recognized institution.
For AAO Posts:
One must have attained Master’s Degree in Accountancy as one of the Main subjects.
- The lower age limit to apply is 21 years whereas the upper age limit is 35 years.
- Age relaxation is given as per the government norms, which is 3-years to OBC, 5-years to SC/ST applicants, and 10-years to PWD candidates.
- General and OBC applicants need to pay Rs. 500/- plus a processing fee of Rs. 15/- (Compulsory for all).
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST categories need to pay Rs. 250/- while the PWD candidates must pay Rs. 50/- towards the application.
Written exam, Interview, and Document verification
Apply Online Now KPTCL Vacancy 2018
The salary details are given hereunder and are specified in accordance with the official advertisement.
|Name of the Posts||Salary Details~|
|Assistant Executive Engineer(Electrical)||Rs.20,600/- to Rs.43,850/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||Rs.18380/- to Rs.32,610/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Rs.11,750/- to Rs.29,070/-|
|Assistant||Rs.10,250/- to Rs.25,180/-|
|Junior Assistant||Rs.9,050/- to Rs.23080/-|
Note: Please refer to the official Notification and avail more details.
KPTCL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Visit the main web address which is, “www.kptcl.com”
- Check the Recruitment tab available on the homepage and get the Recruitment-related advertisement.
- Download it, Read it and note all the important points.
- Start applying online by entering the form details such academic, personal, and professional information.
- Pay the fee amount and upload the images for signature and a passport-sized photo.
- Verify the form data and recheck the information.
- Submit the form data and print your application.
- Keep it for the future reference.
Read all the details related to KPTCL Notification Latest Vacancy 2018 via the officially generated link. The main link to the Karnataka PTCL is directed below. Kindly, reach the main website and avail the rest of the details.
Links to Check: