KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2018
Those applying for Best jobs in Karnataka State must check KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2018 here. Karnataka Public Service Commission will be issuing KPSC SDA FDA Hall Ticket for the first phase of the selection exam. The KAR FDA SDA Exam Date 2018 is happened to be around November-December tentatively for which the latest details can be found out here.
In the recent state government job listings, the state Public Service Commission had invited the eligible applicants to come forward for the vacancies in the state departments. Numbering 1058, the vacancies will be foiled for the positions of First Division Assistant, and Second Division Assistants. The application went really hectic and a huge number of contestants are expected to participate in the written exam and Interview scheduled for the later days.
KPSC FDA SDA Exam Date 2018
The online registrations were done fully in October and now the main update to be published is regarding the KPSC FDA SDA Exam Date 2018. The date is tentative to be arranged in November-December for which Karnataka FDA Exam Hall Ticket shall be issued by the governing authority to the shortlisted candidates. The entry Cards will be uploaded on the main internet media that can be easily accessed via the official link given in the latter part.
- Declaration Subject: KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2018
- Ruling Authority: Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Job Roles: First Division Assistant, Second Division Assistant
- Total Vacancies: 1058
- Work Regions: Across the State
- Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Personal Interview
- Examination Date: –/–/2018
- Hall Ticket Update: Before 10 Days of Exam
KPSC FDA SDA Hall Ticket 2018
As aforementioned, KPSC FDA Admit Card Download 2018 link is stated at the end of the topic here. The KPSC SDA Exam Hall Ticket Download shall start within the first week of November month. To have some more instructions and news on the same topic, it is necessary to all the contending participants to keep in touch with the mainstream media i.e. the official website.
The selection rounds will be comprised of a written exam and an Interview. But those clearing the first stage of the selection will be called for an interview in the later days of the month.
Karnataka FDA SDA Exam Pattern 2018
- The written test will be an objective type/Descriptive (Paper-I) in nature.
- The written exam will consist of three Papers namely Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III
- Paper-I will be based on Compulsory Kannada, while Paper-II on General English/ General Kannada and Paper-III will be targeting the questions related to General Knowledge.
- Each paper will be set to a limit of 1 hour 30 minutes (90 minutes) separately.
- Each Paper will be carrying 100 marks expect paper-I which is 150 marks in a total.
Instructions to Note:
- Be informed to download the Hall Ticket and carry its copy at the time of examination.
- Examinees are instructed to bring an original photo-id along with the Admit card for they are mandatory and to be produced in front of the examiners when asked.
- Use of mobiles and smartphones is banned inside the examination premises/Hall.
- Candidates are also advised not to carry any valuable item, loss of which shall not be a liability of the examination authority.
Way to Download KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2018 Online
Step 1: Visit the main web gateway of the Commission: “kpsc.kar.nic.in”
Step 2: Find the relevant link in the latest news and notifications segment.
Step 3: Follow the lastly floated link and reach the candidate’s login page.
Step 4: Enter your Registration Number, Password etc. and press the submit button
Step 5: Print your e-admit card and keep it for a future use.
kpsc.kar.nic.in FDA SDA Hall Ticket 2018
Duly remember, the KPSC SDA Exam Admit Card 2018 shall be uploaded on the internet together. The ticket will be easily accessible through the main web portal only. A directed link is being mentioned in the downward section here. For further concerns and information refer to the same and if you have any queries to put, check the comments section down below.
Link to Fetch:
Download Karnataka FDA SDA Admit Card – Available Soon