Karnataka TET Admit Card 2018
Dear applicants, if you are one of the examinees of the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test, then you must download your Karnataka TET Admit Card 2018 from here. All the details you need to know about the state level exam are here and attendees must read the updates and follow the main link to Download KAR TET Hall Ticket 2018 easily a timely. The written eligibility Test will be held on –/–/18.
The main controller of the Teacher Eligibility Test is Office of the Commissioner for Public Instructions, State Karnataka. All the necessary management is taken care of by the same authority at the state level only. While there are thousands of the candidates, who apply for the teachers’ vacancies every year, the most suitable ones get placed on the jobs in the state’s Government Colleges and Primary Educational Institutions.
Karnataka TET Hall Ticket 2018
All the registration process has been concluded now and the main focus of the contestants is to Download KAR Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card 2018. They are hereby informed that they can have their respective Hall Tickets using the help of the main link mentioned in the later segments of this web news. The written examination is going to be held in December. For the examinees, the authority will upload Karnataka TET Hall Ticket 2018 at least 10-12 Days before the exam.
- Announcement Regarding: Karnataka TET Admit Card 2018
- Examination Name: Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test
- Exam Controller: Office of the Commissioner for Public Instructions
- Job Relevant: PGT, TGT, PRT, Shastri, and Language Teacher
- Work Regions: Karnataka State
- Selection Method: Written Test and Merit List
- Exam Date: –/–/18
- Admit Card Status: Available 10-12 Days Before
KAR TET Hall Ticket 2018
There is an official link provided to Download TET 2018 Karnataka in the downwards segments of this page. There are about thousands of the applied candidates who will be appearing for their Eligibility exam at the state level. So, this Ticket is of great importance to all of them because, without this entry ticket, they will not be allowed to enter the premises of the exam.
Thus, in order to be present for the exam and attempt the papers I and II of the exam, this is most important for the attendees to take a copy of this ticket along while leaving for the TET. Those having cleared this examination will be designated as the certified teaching candidates and will be eligible to apply for the teacher’s vacancies for the future.
Kindly, refer to the Hall Ticket to get to know the details about the venue, Exam Date, Reporting Time, Examination Start Time, and the authenticated photo and signature as well. The invigilators may ask the candidates to produce the Entry Ticket anytime. All the attendees are instructed to carry their original Id proof along with the Admit Card.
Way to Get Karnataka TET Admit Card 2018
- Type the official web URL in the Google Address bar which is, “kartet1617.caconline.in”.
- On the homepage refer to the “Download Admission Ticket” section.
- On the login page, enter your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Enter your Name, Registration Number or Date of Birth.
- Press the Login button and obtain the Hall Ticket.
- Click the print option to generate a hard copy of this ticket and keep it for the future use.
With the help of these instructions, users can Download Karnataka TET Hall Ticket 2018 without any trouble. However, if the participants seem to have any problem in regard to the news given here, they can type their problem in the comments box.
Noteworthy Link: Download KAR TET Admit Card from here
Official Link: http://www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in