Karnataka MAT Admit Card 2018
The KPPGCA is about to release the Karnataka MAT Admit Card 2018 on the official web portal. The Entrance exam for this session is to take place in June 2018, 3rd week. This entrance exam is taken among the Management aspirants for admission to different Management programme. Find more information in the following sections of this article.
The Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) is ready to provide hall ticket to those students who had successfully submitted the application form The KMAT Hall Ticket will only be available through online mode. You have to fill your login details to check your KMAT Admit Card 2018 and for downloading it.
KMAT Admit Card 2018
KMAT is a State Level Entrance Exam which is conducted for those candidates who wish to go in the Management field in the state of Karnataka after completing their Intermediate. It is held to take admission in various postgraduates management programme in Karnataka which covers around 10,000 seats. Students from Kerala can also give this Entrance Exam to get admission in these colleges of Karnataka.
Conducting Body: Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA)
Exam Name: Karnataka Management Aptitude Test
Exam Date: June 2018 3rd Week
Admit Card Released Date: First week of June 2018 (Tentative)
KMAT Hall Ticket 2018
The Karnataka Management Aptitude Test Hall Ticket 2018 is an important document for the candidates who are going to appear in the entrance exam. You have taken this document with you while appearing for the exam. So it is advised to you to take this document on priority while heading up to the exam. The staff will not allow you to enter the examination hall without checking this hall ticket.
A large number of students have filled this application form to get admission in the Management colleges of Karnataka. You are also advised to carry a photo id card with you as a proof. It works as a valid proof for the exam. Some of them are suggested below for your instance.
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- School/College ID Card
- Driving License
- Voter Id Card
kmatindia Admit Card 2018
Some Important Instruction
- You must have to carry the KMAT Hall Ticket as it performs like an entry ticket to the Exam Hall.
- Candidates must also be aware of the fact that if any wrong information is found in your admit card then you will not be allowed to give the entrance exam.
- You have to visit the exam center 15 minutes before the reporting time which is mentioned in your Admit Card.
- Read the guidelines which had been given on the Admit Card.
- You have to keep this admit card safe as it will be helpful at the time of counseling.
Before giving you the official website link we need to tell you some easy steps to download your call letter easily from the website.
Instruction to Get Karnataka MAT Admit Card 2018
- First of all, you have to go to the official web portal for which the link has been given at the end of the post.
- Click on the link “KMAT Admit Card 2018”
- You have to fill your details like Online Application Number, Date of Birth (DOB) etc.
- After filling up the details click on the “Submit” button provided there.
- Your admit is now on your screen.
- Download and save it.
- Take a hard copy of it for further use.
Hope you get the desired information. For more updates stay connected to this website as we provide the latest updates regarding this exam.
For further information Please visit here: www.kmatindia.com
Also Check, Delhi Police Constable Recruitment