JIPMER MBBS Result 2018
The entrants to JIPMER MBBS exam are hereby advised to check JIPMER MBBS Result 2018 online. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry successfully wound up the entrance test for admissions this year. Those willing to gain admissions to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery programme are instructed to stroll down the page and obtain the related updates with respect to JIPMER MBBS Cut Off. This entry-level exam was conducted on 3rd June 2018 and the official sources will dispatch the Rank List on or before 20th June 2018.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry carried out this state-level admission test for MBBS aspirants. As every year, this examination was attended by many and the limited number of seats will be provided to the top rankers. The key thing to note is that the schedule will be accurately decided after the authorising body announces JIPMER MBBS Merit List & Rank List 2018. Find out noteworthy details and avail the necessary points related to admissions and seat allotment.
JIPMER MBBS Merit List 2018
- Announcement Regarding: JIPMER MBBS Result 2018
- Examination Holder: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry
- Type of Test: Admission Entry
- Course Targeted: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Academic Session: 2018-19
- Number of Seats: 200
- Date of Exam: 03-06-2018 (Sunday)
- Results Declaration: On or Before 20th June
- Final Counselling Date: 28 September
- Admission Deadline: 30-09-2018
- Session Commencement: October 2018
Amidst all the concerns, students’ will be emphasising on JIPMER MBBS Cut Off which is the only way to get past the competition. The competitive exam being held on the same day for limited seats, the cut off will go higher eventually as compared to the previous years. Since the institution is a government-run body, the reservation and quota rules will apply as per the norms issued by the admission controller Puducherry and Karaikal.
JIPMER MBBS Rank List 2018
After the declaration of Cut Off and JIPMER Merit List and Rank Card, the selected candidates shall be notified through online media. For the test was carrying 200 marks in a total, 4 marks for each question and for one incorrect answer, there will be 1 mark deduction. After a thorough calculation and proper evaluation, JIPMER MBBS Merit List will be prepared for each category separately.
Calculating method for shift is as follows:
Percentile= No. of Candidates with aggregate marks less than a Candidate/Number of candidates per shift.
Category-wise reservation based on percentile.
- General OCI/NRI- 50
- OPH Candidates- 45
- SC/ST/OBC and OPH-40
- In case of clash or score-ties, the one with higher Biology marks gets the advantage.
- If biology score is equal, the one with Higher Chemistry percentile will be considered.
- If Chemistry percentile is equal, Physics percentile will be considered.
- English aptitude and comprehension percentile will be considered if Physics percentile clashes.
- If English percentile is tied, the students with higher percentile in Logical Reasoning will be preferred.
- If all the percentile remains same, Age is considered as the final method to select.
Process to Check JIPMER MBBS Result 2018
Way to the right web address is, “www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in”. Get to the main page of notification and find it. Follow it to and reach the student’s login page to type your Application Number and Password. Push submit and check your results for the test. Print your Rank Card and keep it secure for counselling phases.
JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2018
The counselling phases will continue after the announcement of Merit List and Rank Card Distribution. Please note the dates according to the phases and key documents to bring along during the seat allotment and admission process.
- Educational Testimonials
- Date of Birth Certificate/High School Mark Sheet
- Minority/Caste Certificate (For Reserved categories only)
- Recent Passport-sized photographs
- JIPMER MBBS Rank Card
- Merit List
- Admit Card
- Counselling Letter
Link to Remember: Download your Results from here