Jio Scholarship 2019-20
Hello and welcome to all the students who want to become scholars by getting Jio Scholarship 2019. In this article, an opportunity is brought up by Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited (RJIL) for which deserving participants may apply to cash this chance of financial assistance in the form of Scholarship. First of all, appliers must read this notification and fill Jio Scholarship Application Form 2019 to receive an available benefit of the scheme announced by the Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited (RJIL). The registrations shall begin shortly through online only. There will be conducted Jio scholarship Test soon near future to shortlist the best-fit candidates to distribute a certain amount of money to continue the education in the same class. Kindly, read the details and complete your registration as soon as possible.
Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited (RJIL) is the name no need fame has decided to provide the maximum financial support mainly to the economically weaker sections, lower communities, Meritorious students, of classes class 10th to 12th, Diploma, Graduate, Post- Graduate from the streams of Arts, Commerce and Science. Before proceeding to apply for this scholarship, individuals must check the requirements and become a successful applier for this great opportunity of necessary support of finance to persuade the study. This year, the online registrations shall begin in the month of September/ October 2019 tentatively. Visitors to the page are advised to read current advertisement to know the eligibility criteria of the scholarship application. Now keep moving your eyes till the end and apply now.
Jio Scholarship Application Form 2019 Deadline
- Update About: Jio Scholarship Online Registration
- Benefit Provider: Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited (RJIL)
- Students Eligible: class 10th to 12th, Diploma, Graduate, Post- Graduate from the streams of Arts, Commerce and Science
- Academic Session: 2019-20
- Mode of Application: Online
- Type of Registrations: Fresh
- Deadline to Apply: Available Shortly
Jio Scholarship Registration Last Date 2019
As per the information resource of this portal, Jio Scholarship registrations would be starting shortly. This is a great opportunity to the state residents to avail the financial benefits to encourage their child to complete their education and seek better career opportunities in future. There are certain eligibility criteria and conditions to fulfill to fill out the application that every concerned parent must check before applying. Kindly, check the same and proceed accordingly.
- Starting date to apply for Jio Scholarship 2019 online: Available soon
- The last date of receipt of application form: Update soon
- Date of admit card download: Announce Shortly
- Date of Online written test: –/–/2019
Jio Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Standard eligible condition to fill the Jio Scholarship Application Form is to enroll in the class 10th to 12th, Diploma, Graduate, Post- Graduate from the streams of Arts, Commerce and Science.
- Students entertaining the benefits of this scholarship must not have registered for any other financial assistance scheme elsewhere.
- All the State Domicile from any category is eligible to apply for the scheme.
There is no fee charged to any category or community.
- Online Only.
Note: Please read the official notice before initiating the registration process.
JIO Scholarship Award (Amount)
High School (10th class)-Rs.Thirty-five thousand (Rs.35,000/-)-70%(State Board),85%(Central Board, ICSE)
11th Class-Rs.Thirty-Eight thousand (Rs.38,000/-)-70%(State Board),85%(Central Board, ICSE)
Intermediate (12th class)-Rs. Forty five thousand (Rs.45,000/-)-65%(State Board),80%(Central Board,ICSE)
Graduation (Non-professional)-Rs.Fifty-two thousand(Rs.52,000/-)-75% Above
PG (Non-Professional)-Rs.Fifty-five thousand/-(Rs.55,000/-)-75% Above
Instructions to Fill Jio Scholarship Online Form 2019
First of all go to the official web address of the organization which is, “www.jio.com” and switches to the Fresh Registration/Renewal. Those applying for the first time, need to click on the “Fresh Registration” and those having registered previously, need to follow the link highlighted, “Renewal”. Complete the registration and take a hard copy of the form along with the testimonials and the necessary copy of attested documents post verification by gazetted officers and submit the same to the college/institution admin block.
List of Essential Documents Required:
- Caste Certificate
- Minority Certificate
- Bank Account Statement
- Marks Statement of the Last Exam passed.
- Income Certificate authorized by the District Officer (Economically Weaker Section).
- Fee Detail (Non-Refundable) of the college/institution currently admitted to.
- Passport-Sized photographs.
- Aadhaar Card/Enrolment Number.
Download Jio Scholarship Application Form 2019 Pdf
Kindly, read the instructions prior to applying and filling out the online application form. Check Jio Scholarship Online form Last Date for renewal and submitting and checking other criteria. Follow the main link given in the bold text in the following section. Look up for more details through the official link stated down below.
Link to Visit: Visit here to apply online