Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018
A golden opportunity for the candidates to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 online. IAF Government of India has issued another job notification for 10th, 12th, and Diploma holders under which, there are various jobs offered as per the seats vacated for the current year. There are several Group C and D vacancies available in the departments of the Defence departments for which the final date to apply online updated soon. Kindly, remain alert and go through the details furnished here in this notice relevant for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 for 10th, 12th Engineers, Diploma.
The IAF department is one of the most reputed departments of the Defence System and is solely owned by the Government of India. The organization contributes majorly to the security and boosts the defense system of the nation. There are multiple work responsibilities to take care of as an IAF personnel being a valuable pillar of the organizational foundation. In the following days, the authority will be recruiting news applicants for the role of Group B, C, and D personnel. Here are some of the profiles that are reportedly vacant: Ground Duty Officer, Trade Technician (Apprentice), Cook, Fireman, Mess Worker, Storekeeper, MTS, Clerk, Carpenter, Housekeeper, Painter, and Laundryman.
Indian Air Force 10th Pass Recruitment 2018
- News Type: IAF 10th 12th Diploma Recruitment 2018
- Recruiter Information: Indian Air Force, Government of India
- Jobs Available: Group B and C (Storekeeper, Housekeeper, Cook, LDC, Mess Worker, Cook, Laundryman, Vulcaniser, MTS, Fireman, Carpenter, Painter, etc.)
- Number of Vacancies: Undisclosed Officially
- Job Category: Central Government
- Selection System: Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Fitness Test, and Document Checking
- Work Regions: Any Airbase/Stations across India
- Application Method: Online and Offline
- Deadline to Apply: Till 1-month post notification publication.
Indian Air Force 12th Pass Jobs 2018
So the vacancies are available for High School, Intermediate, and Diploma candidates provided they had Science as the main subject at 10th level. The details of eligibility and educational qualifications are listed along the article as the lines are open till one after the official Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 Notification is publicised.
Eligibility and Applications Conditions:
Those willing to apply for the vacant seats profile-wise must check the eligibility and educational qualifications as the minimum requirements as per the recruitment rules and conditions asserted by the authority. Also, note the applying instructions before submitting your application online.
For Cook/Mess Worker/Carpenter/Painter/Laundryman/Fireman Posts:
- The minim qualification required is High School/ 10th/Higher Secondary or equivalent from a recognized Board or University with at least 50% in Science and Mathematics.
- An SCVT/NCVT ITI certificate in the relevant trade is also required necessarily.
For LDC/Fireman/Storekeeper/MTS/Clerk vacancies:
Aspirants need to have completed Intermediate/12th exams or equivalent successfully from a recognized board or Institution with PCM as the main subjects.
For Clerk/ Ground Duty Personnel/ Trade Apprentice Posts:
Contestants need to have completed degree /Diploma in concerned Discipline from a recognized institution or University.
- The minimum age limit to apply for the desirous profile is 18 years while the upper age limit to register for the vacancies is 25 years. 18-27 years for Fireman posts.
- Note: Age relaxation is as per the rules and policies marked by Governing Body.
Application Fee and Procedure:
- The applications can either be submitted via ordinary post, online format, or speed posts.
- There is no application fee for any category.
- Please, refer to the official postal addressed of the divisions for job preferences respectively.
Written Test, Skill Test (LDC/ITI-based posts), Fitness Exam (Physical and Medical), Document Checking.
The appointees shall be paid under the pay grade level 1 and 2 which are Rs. 18000/- and Rs. 19900/- respectively Inclusive of TA, DA, HRA, Miscellaneous, and others.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 for Engineers, Diploma
Make way to the main web address of the department which is, ”indianairforce.nic.in” and reach down to the segment of the recent news and notifications. Find the job-specific link and follow it to the advertisement. Read all the details listed there and apply for the profile as per your education and qualification. Offline appliers need to download the application form and fill it manually. Re-verify the entered details and mail it to the official postal address of the Division/Zonal/Command.
Link for Usage: Read more details here for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 for 10th, 12th Engineers, Diploma