Income Tax Recruitment 2019
Dear job seekers, Check here the latest and upcoming job vacancies for Income Tax Recruitment 2019. The Income Tax Department, Government of India, is about to start the online application process for the administrative positions and Grade II posts. The details related to the same are listed in the following sections and article. Please avail the information as per Income Tax Recruitment Notification for 20750 Posts and start filing the application form for the next placement drive.
This job update is specific to the vacancies available in the Income Tax Department, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance, Government of India. There are several positions open for the current and the upcoming year which include Tax Assistant, Inspector, Stenographer Grade-II, Executive Assistants, Group C and Drivers posts. The seats to fill in the departments are approximately 20750.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2019 Notification
Head up and apply for the future job opportunities in the IT departments. There are several central government job opportunities for the aspiring applicants. This job update is relevant to the experienced and Freshers as well. The online registrations shall start from here shortly. For online registration and application form filling, check the details at incometaxindia.gov.in.
- Details Regarding: Income Tax Recruitment 2019
- Recruiting Body: Income Tax Department of India, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance, Government of India
- Posts Available: Tax Assistant, Inspector, Stenographer Grade-II, Executive Assistants, Group-C, LDC, Notice Server, Drivers, and others
- Estimated Total Vacancies: 20750
- Application Method: Online
- Recruitment Level: National Level
- Selection Mode: Written exam and Interview
- Work Type: Central Government
- Work Area: India
- Application Last Date: Revealed soon
Income Tax Vacancy 2019
Details for 20750 Posts
Let us have a look at the detailed notification requirements and know about the Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, and the right way to apply. These key points are given here as per the notification issued previously by the IT department placement.
Educational Qualification and Eligibility:
- An applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The minimum required education is a degree in any discipline for LDC, Steno, or Tax Assistant, Inspector, and other Grade C posts.
- For Officer, Executive Assistant, and Grade A posts, an aspirant needs to have Master’s degree in the relevant course and a working experience in the applied field.
The minimum age limit to apply is 18 years while the upper age is extended to 35 years.
Note: The candidates belonging to reserved categories are given age relaxation up to 5 years, whereas, for OBC candidates, it is 3-years, whereas, for the PWD and Ex-Servicemen, it is ten years.
Those applying for the vacant seats must check the official advertisement to grab all the fee-related details.
Payment Mode: Online Banking, Credit/Debit Card, (VISA/Rupay/Maestro)
The selection process shall include Written Exam, Typing Test (Steno and LDC) and Interview.
After the placement is done, the appointees shall receive the salary scale between Rs. 26600/- and Rs. 46500/- along with the Basic Grade Pay and allowances.
Apply Online for Income Tax Recruitment 2019 -2020
- First of all, log on to the official web address of the department which is, “www.incometaxindia.gov.in”
- Refer to the latest notification and news segment.
- Follow the most relevant link to get news and notice.
- Download it and read it very carefully to choose the job profile.
- Begin the online registration process for the selected post.
- Fill the academic, personal, and professional details to complete the registration.
- Upload your picture and signature during registration.
- Complete the online registration process by paying the fee.
- Take a printout of the submitted form after verifying the details and assuring the form is submitted.
Latest Income Tax Recruitment 2019
All the information you need to get is elaborated on the primary web portal. Find the vital information and start filling the form for Income Tax Recruitment 2019 Application Form. If you have any other grievances, queries, or suggestions to make, reach down to the page and follow the official.
Link to Refer:
Download the Income Tax Vacancy Official Advertisement Available Soon