IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017
Dear candidates, Download IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017 from here for the preliminary exam on 30th and 31st of December 2017. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is all set to start the examinations. Applied candidates need to collect their IBPS CWE VII SO Call Letter 2017 with the help of these updates generated here. The selection method follows pre and mains for which, arrangements are in order, and authority shall issue all the relevant information before the exams.
This recruitment is the most popular and most-awaited by lakhs of aspiring candidates. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is the central authority to carry out the selection of professionals by different series of evaluation and examination. The organization conducts application, registrations, and the initial two tests via the online mode. This year, there are multiple vacancies of Specialist Officers Cadre for the role of IT Officer, Agricultural Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer & Marketing Officer. About lakhs of applicants are going to strive for the limited seats available across the country. Here are the much-required details about pre-selection phase.
IBPS SO Call Letter 2017
Now the dates are confirmed for the Preliminary and Main exams which are 30-12-2017, 31-12-2017, and 28-01-2018 respectively. The main update to focus on is the posting of IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017 on the internet media. Contestants should be aware of the specific website that will release this update and the correct information that helps them. Please note that the registered applicants shall be able to receive their IBPS SO CWE VII Admit Card 2017 from 18th December 2017 onwards.
- News Update: IBPS Specialist Officer Hall Ticket 2017
- Conducting Body: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Job Profile: Specialist Officer Cadre (IT Officer, Agricultural Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer & Marketing Officer)
- Recruitment Level: National
- Selection Procedure: Preliminary Test, Main Exam, Personal Interview/ Group Discussion
- Placement Regions: Anywhere in India
- Prelims Hall Ticket Issuance: 18th December Onwards
IBPS CWE VII SO Exam Date
|Prelims||30th December ‘17|
31st December ‘17
|Mains||28th January 2018|
Download IBPS CWE VII SO Admit Card 2017
Be informed that ticket may be uploaded a day before or after the date mentioned above. All the instructions given on the Admission card should be followed by the contenders. For an ease of access, IBPS CWE SO Call Letter 2017 Download link is also stated here on this page officially. For the latest and updated piece of information, refer to the following link and follow the same. Also, please check the Examination pattern and the guidelines to adhere to.
The pattern for IBPS SO Pre Exam 2017:
- It is a computer-based test and will be conducted online.
- The Preliminary Test carries Objective Type Questions and is 2 hour in duration.
- There will be 150 questions overall, and examinees are advised to attempt all of them.
- The online test shall be bilingual, i.e., Hindi and English.
- There is Negative Marking, 1/4th marks shall be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Instructions for Examinees:
- Kindly, verify your photograph and signature on the Hall Ticket and carry it to the examination venue.
- Please bring an original Id proof along with the Admission Ticket (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driver’s License, Passport, or Voter Card).
- It is prohibited to bring any electronic support (Calculators, Earphones, Smartphones, Digital Watches) and additional study related material inside the examination hall or premises.
- Examinees need to report to the center at least half an hour before the exam.
- Contestants are now allowed to leave their computers once they login till the end.
Steps to Get IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017
- Step 1: Log on to the recruitment-related web portal which is, “www.ibps.in”
- Step 2: You’ll see an official link floating on the homepage, follow it.
- Step 3: Now, enter your Registration Number and Password and Password or Date of Birth.
- Step 4: Press the submit button and generate your Admission ticket.
- Step 5: Obtain a hard copy of this card and carry it to the Exam Center.
IBPS CWE Specialist Officer Hall Ticket 2017
To avail more information on IBPS CWE VII Hall Ticket, please stay online and gather the relevant details here. Refer to the leading web portal of the organization and leave your remarks about this news in case of a suggestion of a suggestion and queries.
Main Link to Follow: