Facebook Career 2018
Freshers are advised to look at the Facebook Career 2018 Notification here. The Social Media Giant has a wide spectrum of jobs for you. The worldwide famous organization is open 24×7 to recruit eligible candidates for the vacancies and join the team of the experts. Here are Facebook Online Jobs for Freshers in India. Find out more and start applying as per the application instructions and guidelines.
Founded by Mark Zuckerberg, FB has largely grown and gained a lot of reputation among the worldwide connected users. With over a 100 thousands users engaged users already, the social media platform has gained the second position among the top 5 websites in the ranking system. Also, the workspace has got escalated by including the new members in the technical as well as the managerial departments. There are openings available for freshers as well as the experience holders with respect to the job profile they seek. Also, check more details about Work for Facebook from home in below section.
Facebook Online Jobs for Freshers
In the recently updated news segment, the hopefuls are advised to check the job details and the eligibility criteria in accordance with the category and profile they wish to apply for. There are several posts vacant for the roles of Social Media Moderator, Engineer, Associate, Technical Support, Research Analyst, and Media Marketing Manager. If you have qualifications and desirable skills, then you may follow the official application link given at the end of this web page. Scroll down further to acquire more details about the vacancies.
- Detail Regarding: Facebook Recruitment
- Main Authority: FB Corporation
- Founder: Mark Zuckerberg
- Headquarters: USA
- Work Location: Country-Specific
- Indian Headquarters: Hyderabad
- Job Profiles: Various
- Job Category: Private Sector
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Online Mock Test / One-to-One Interview / Walk-in
- Mode of Exam: Online Only
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Facebook Latest Hiring In India
- Customer Service Associate
- Hardware and Back-end Support Engineer
- Integration Engineer
- Offsite Technical Producer
- Partner Engineer
- Public Policy and Community Outreach- Associate
- Public Policy Manager
- Research Analyst (R&D)
- SMB Account Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Software Engineer
- Technical Associate
Eligibility Criteria and Necessary Education:
- Any aspirant, who possesses a degree in any stream, is eligible to apply.
- Acquiring technical skills is also required as per the specified job role with a certain years’ of experience.
Minimum Skillset to be Selected:
A candidate must have an exceptional skill set and must be able to represent his/her self both verbally and technically. Here are some features that one must have.
- Communication skills
- Customer handling skills
- Enterprising and Entrepreneurial Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- IT-Specific Knowledge (according to the job)
- Job Oriented
- Leading skills
- Problems Solving Ability
The Online application includes no fee.
Application Model and Selection:
- One must start registering online and get ready to participate in the online mock test.
- The test maybe an aptitude test or the one based on the scenario.
- This exam is to test the candidate’s logical problem-solving ability.
- The test will also be based on a specific time limit.
- After clearing the test, candidates will further be considered for an interview and other formalities.
Salary Details for Facebook Jobs:
- No doubt, the applicants can expect an awesome salary package and best in class facilities around the work area.
- Other allowances include transportation, Subsidized Meals, HRA, and Medical Insurance.
Steps to Apply for Facebook Career
- Visit ‘Facebook.com’ using your user login and password.
- Now find the Facebook Career segment located at the end of the page.
- Enter the city name you want to get an opportunity to work in.
- Find the recently published vacant jobs.
- Read the terms and conditions before applying or submitting any sensitive or crucial information very carefully.
- Then press “Apply Online” link and start fulfilling the formality.
- Provide the information and details as asked by the recruiting panel along with your contact number and Email Id (Both should be valid and authenticated).
Link to Consider
Login to Facebook and refer to this official link here: Official Link