Delhi Metro Recruitment 2019 Notification
Check out Delhi Metro Recruitment 2019 Notification for the upcoming Technical and Non-Technical vacancies. Those looking forward to having a shining career with Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited are now notified about the latest and upcoming job opportunities in India’s leading Metro Rail Network departments. Kindly, go through all the necessary required details and acquire all the information that is important to Apply Online for DMRC Application Form.
The informative article has been brought here in order to inform all the hopefuls, who are willing to join the departments and looking to DMRC Jobs Notification. The procedure to apply online is about to start and candidates are advised to check the listed information according to the qualification. Here are the latest news and updates and the details are structured as per the official notification.
DMRC Recruitment 2019 Application Form
All the desirous aspirants must check the information like eligibility criteria, application deadline, necessary education required, age limitation, and the applicable charges. Before starting to apply for DMRC Recruitment 2019, kindly, see the guidelines to apply. The vacancies are categorized as the Technical and Non-Technical as per the departmental requirement. The last date to apply is October-November tentatively.
- Announcement Regarding: DMRC Recruitment 2019
- Recruiter Details: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- Job Profile: Listed Down below
- Total Vacancies: Unspecified (Refer to the Advertisement)
- Job Category: Central Government (Joint Venture of DMRC)
- Work Location: Delhi and NCR
- Selection Process: Online Exam, GD, Skill Test, and Interview
- Last Date of Application: Will Update Soon
Also Check: Upcoming Railway Jobs
DMRC Jobs Notification 2019 – Apply Online
- CRA (Customer Relations Assistant)
- Station Controller
- Train Operator
- Assistant Manager
- Junior Engineer
Required Education and Eligibility:
For JE Posts:
An applicant must have attained a Degree/Diploma in the relevant stream from a recognized University or an Institution.
For CRA Posts:
Graduate Degree in any stream is applicable for this profile with a fluent knowledge of Computer.
For Assistant Manager:
A candidate must be a degree holder in the Technical Streams such as Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, and Electronics.
Applicants need to have an ITI certificate issued by NCVT or SCVT.
- The minimum age to apply for the posts is 18 years whereas, the upper age limit is set to 28 years.
- Note: Age relaxation is given to the SC (5 years), OBC (3 years), and PWD candidates (10 years) is as per the Government norms.
- The applicants belonging to the General category need to pay Rs. 400/- while the rest of the categories, it is Rs. 150/-.
- Payment Mode: Online Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / Bank Challan.
All the hopefuls will be called for a Computer-Based Test, Skill Test (For Technical Posts Only), Group Discussion, and an Interview.
The salary will be awarded to the appointees is kept under consideration and will be notified in the official advertisement.
How to Apply for Delhi Metro Recruitment 2019
- First of all, make a visit to the main web portal for the organization which is, “delhimetrorail.com”
- Now reach the ‘Career Tab’ on the homepage and look for the recently updated job notification.
- Download it and go through each point specified in it.
- Check all information as per your eligibility and start the online registration process.
- Fill your accurate and correct details including the academic and personal achievements.
- Complete the application by providing the soft copies of your testimonials and paying your fee.
- Finally, confirm the form entries and submit the form to print it.
- Keep its copy for the useful time.
Take a considerable look at the guidelines to fill Delhi Metro Online Application Form 2019 here and complete the registration before the last date. Follow the official link given hereunder and collect the further information.
Link for Reference: