CBSE Merit Scholarship 2018
Hello, friends, here we are to give you important news about the CBSE Merit Scholarship 2018. The Central Board of Secondary Education has recently invited applications from the students who have completed their Matriculation examination (10th class) with 6.2 CGPA or above for the scholarship program. Those candidates who are eligible for the program can apply online on the official web portal of the organization. Scroll down the page to get more information about the whole procedure.
CBSE Merit Scholarship For Professional Studies
The Board had announced various types of schemes this year and some of them are for higher studies, professional studies and for a single girl child. The organizing board has its headquarters in Delhi and is the oldest education board in India. The step has been to taken to support the education of girls so as to make that child professionally qualified and financially independent in future. This will be provided to the meritorious students so that they can quality education. Have a look at the below-given article and get more information about Eligibility Criteria and How to Apply for the scheme.
Central Board of Secondary Education Merit Scholarship Scheme
- Organization Authority: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Update About: CBSE Merit Scholarship 2018-19
- Eligibility: Must have passed 10th with 6.2 or above CGPA
- Duration of Scholarship: For class 11th and 12th
- Last Date to Apply: Will be updated soon
CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2018
- First of all, a candidate must have to pass the matriculation exam with at least 6.2 or above CGPA
- Must have applied for Class 11th in a recognized organization.
- The student shall be the only girl child of her parents.
- An affidavit will be required which should be attested by the First Class Judicial Magistrate / SDM / Executive Magistrate, as per the rules are given on the board’s website.
- The Application Form should be attested by the Principal of the school from where the students have passed the 10th Board Examination.
- Also, the tuition fees should not be more than Rs 1500/ month in class 10th.
How to fill CBSE Merit Scholarship Application Form 2018-19
Provided below are some of the easy steps so that you can apply for the Scholarship. Follow these simple steps
- Students who attained the eligibility criteria can go to the officially verified link of the organizing committee which is given at the bottom of the page.
- At the homepage of the website search for the updated link “Scholarship” and click on it.
- Then you have click on the ‘Guidelines and Application Forms/Apply Online’ link.
- Now at the opened page read the instruction carefully and get all the informative details.
- After reading the instructions click on the Apply Online link and start filling up your details.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
Hope you liked the post and get all the details for which you are looking for. If you need more information regarding the scholarship program then you should have to log on to the official web portal of the organizing body.
Stay connected with us for more information regarding CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme 2018-19.
Officially Verified Link:
Log on to the official website from here: cbse.nic.in