BSF Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2017
Applied for the Border Security Force vacancies? Then check your BSF Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2017 here. It is important and essential for all the candidates to Get BSF Constable PST PET Hall Ticket 2017 before the examinations start. The long process of selection will be carried under the tight supervision of Border Security Force Recruitment panel. Find more in relation to the examination and the selection method to be followed.
This is the national level recruitment to be conducted for the placement of eligible candidates for the Constable Tradesman exam. There are 1074 vacancies to be filled for the current year for which thousands of the applications were received at the admin end. Now the venues are being prepared to handle the bulk number of applicants and as per the received information suggests, the written examination will be done after the Physical Measurement and Efficiency Tests.
BSF Constable Tradesman PST/PET Call Letter 2017
Now, it is the time to get the basic and general informative details regarding the selection and the recruitment measures to be carried out. In the coming days, the BSF Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2017 will be uploaded for those who successfully and properly filled out their online application forms. The examination will be completed by November-December for which the authority will release the BSF Tradesman Hall Ticket 2017 at least 10-15 days prior to the exam.
- News Regarding: BSF Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2017
- Conducting Body: Border Security Force
- Name of Posts: Constable (Cobbler, Tailor, Carpenter, Painter, Draughtsman, Cook, Water Carrier, Washerman, Barber, Sweeper, Waiter, Mali, and Khoji)
- Total Positions: 1074
- Selection Process: PST, PET, Medical, Document Verification, Written and Trade Test.
- Exam Date: November-December 2017 (Expected)
- Hall Ticket Status: November 1st Week (Tentative)
BSF Constable Tradesman Hall Ticket 2017
The examination is to be conducted at the national level for which the examinations venues will be arranged as per the applied number of applicants. Further details are going to be mentioned in the BSF Constable PST Call Letter 2017 which is important to get. This entry ticket holds all the exam-specific detail related to the tests and instructions to follow will be asserted in the test ticket in detail.
The number of test centers depends on the number of examinees. It is most usual that the Physical Examination will be done first to select the qualified ones after which the rest of the selection system will take place accordingly. The selection system will go in the following order.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Documentation (Original Documents will be checked)
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
Instruction to be Noted by the Contestants
- Kindly, download and print your e-admit card before the test begins.
- Participants are advised to bring their original documents along with a Xerox copy of each of the testimonials.
- Bringing mobiles phones and other electronic gadgets to the exam venue is not allowed.
- Use of unfair means is strictly prohibited which may also lead to disqualification of a candidate.
- The time to report, date, and time of commencement of the test will be given in the Hall Tickets respectively.
Way to Get BSF Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2017
Step 1: Log on to the main website first, “bsf.nic.in”
Step 2: Look for the Latest news and notification segment.
Step 3: Find the main link and follow it to get to the candidate’s login page.
Step 4: Type your Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth etc.
Step 5: Press the submit button.
Step 6: Generate a hard copy of your ticket and keep a copy of it for the future use.
BSF Tradesman Physical Call Letter 2017
Take a quick look at the guidelines and reach the right place for BSF Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2017 Get PST PET Hall Ticket online. For more information and exam-specific details kindly, refer to the official link generated below. If you have any concerns regarding the selection and examination programmes, type your comments in the text box provided down here.
Site to Reach: