Bihar Scholarship Online Form 2018
The State Government distributes Bihar Pre Matric Post Matric Scholarship awarding the meritorious students. Backward and Extremely Backward Class Welfare Department introduces and invites the rightly eligible candidates to fill Bihar Scholarship Online Form 2018. This is to inform the general public that if they reside in the state and are eligible to entertain the financial benefits, they must apply online and not miss out on this opportunity.
As per provisions made by the State Govt. of Bihar, the Backward and Extremely Backward Class Welfare Department is aimed at uplifting the socially and economically disadvantaged sections of the society. There are various beneficial schemes for socio-economic welfare of the students at Pre-Matric and Post Matric Level. Under the authority of State Ministry, the State Government has proposed a revised budget to aid the beneficiary and will lay the structure of scheme to the superior and subordinate ministry panel. There are Lakhs of beneficiaries targeted this year and the students /citizens shall get selected.
Bihar Scholarship Application Form 2018
- Awareness Subject: Bihar Scholarship Online Form 2018
- Governing Body: Bihar State
- Beneficiary: Class 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th /ITI/Diploma/UG/PG Students from State or Central Board
- Scholarship Beneficiary: SC/ST/BC/EBC/, and Girl Child
- Amount Distributed: Rs. 1000/- to Rs. 15000/-
- Scheme Type: Pre Matric and Post Matric
- Eligibility Criteria: Specified Below
- Method of Registrations: Online/Offline
- Application Deadline: Displayed Shortly
Bihar Pre Matric Scholarship Online Form 2018
Monetary Benefits up to Rs. 2.5 Lakhs per year is to be distributed to state residents students currently enrolled in their education programmes via regular mode. But, before putting your details into the online form or submitting it, please ensure to have known more information about the conditions and eligibility criteria about the financial assistance Bihar Scholarship Online Form scheme.
You are Eligible if you have:
- Completed or pursuing Intermediate/SSC from the State/Central Education Board.
- Enrolled in a degree course through regular Admission.
- Postgraduate Course through Regular Admission.
- Admission into Industrial Training Institute registered with SCVT/NCVT.
- Are registered in Diploma Course in a government or Private Institution via Regular admission.
- Got admission to Engineering/Medical/Mgmt./of General Degree course in a registered University.
Mode of Availing Scholarship and Amount Distribution:
- 2000/- per month for Class 12th or below.
- 5000/- to be provided to Students appearing for Graduate Degree course.
- 10000/- will be awarded to Diploma students registering for the current academic year.
- 15000/- shall be credited to Engineering/Medical/ MGMT/ students.
Conditions to fulfil Before Applying:
- An applicant should be a state resident.
- Students should belong to SC/ST/OBC/Female/Freedom Fighters.
- To be enlisted among the beneficiaries, one must have admission receipt of regular courses/classes.
- Family’s yearly income should not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
- A maximum of two kids in a Family is eligible to enrol for Scholarship Scheme.
- Students must not have enrolled for other government assistance scheme previously or presently.
Supportive and Essential Testimonials (Copy and Original):
- Proof of Residence in Bihar
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Bank Account Passbook
- Annual Income Certificate
- College or School Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate (Attested and approved by Gazetted Officer)
- A Sworn Affidavit of Parents
- Character Certificate.
Districts under State Jurisdiction: 38
Way to Fill Bihar Scholarship Online Form 2018
The needy and deserving students should log on to, ”bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in” and look for a latest notification pertaining for New Registrations or Renewal of Older ones. Separate activated links are available for Pre Matric and Post Matric Level students (Specified by category viz. SC/ST/EBC/BC). Follow it for online registrations and provide your true details like Name, Address, School details, Previous and ongoing academic record very carefully. Save and submit your data after a close verification. Print it after confirming your Email, Contact Number, and Registered Account Number. Keep one copy safely and another for later Submission.
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2018
Get to know more in details by reaching the right address and registering timely. Don’t delay any further and complete rest of the formalities as per-requisite. Keep visiting here regularly and check for recent notifications in this regard. Have any questions for suggestions or complaints? Leave your comments in the section provided at the end of this page.