BHU Staff Nurse Result 2019
Those attended their Staff Nurse and Clerk exams in June 2019 need to check BHU Staff Nurse Result 2019 now. The recruiting body under Banaras Hindu University is going to publish the outcome on the internet shortly. Kindly, remain in touch with the web media and read the details given down the news and updates section.
Previously, the famous institution known as Banaras Hindu University, Lucknow had issued an official notice related to the vacancies in the admin and the medical departments of the working body. There were 566+ slots available for the profile of Staff Nurse and Junior Clerk. Many had applied and appeared for the examination and selection to get a career-building opportunity in the s99tate government sector. Now, here are the latest exam-related updates and BHU Junior Clerk Cut off Mark for the curious news seekers.
BHU Ward Sahayak Result 2019
Days after conducting the written test, the selection and placement panel under the University is now evaluating the answer sheets and will notify the contestants very soon. Applicants and examinees are having an anxious wait to check their BHU Staff Nurse Result 2019. They need to check these updates and download their Merit List as per the instructions are given in the last segment of this page.
- News Type: BHU Staff Nurse Result 2019
- Exam Conducting Authority: Banaras Hindu University, Lucknow
- Posts to Occupy: Staff Nurse and Junior Clerk
- Total Vacancies: 566 (460-Staff Nurse, 106-Junior Clerk)
- Work Location: Uttar Pradesh (University Departments)
- Job Type: State Government
- Selection Type: Written Exam and Interview
- Exam Date: –/–/2019
- Expected Result Date: Available Soon
BHU Staff Nurse Cut off Mark 2019
Just like other exams, this examination was held at the state level. Thus, those applying from the state regions have made it to the examination hall s timely and are appearing for the examination actively. Along with the Results, they also need to check BHU Ward Sahayak Cut off Marks 2019 which will be based on several factors.
These factors are generally required to state the current cutoff for the conducted examination. Key elements required to deduce the cut-off are the number of candidates appearing in the test, the number of questions they answered on an average, the difficulty level of the paper, and the category of the applied contestants. Therefore, the examination authority will be issuing the final cutoff on the basis of the same statistics.
Also, note that the next mode of selection is the panel interview where the shortlisted participants will have to undergo a panel interview and a personality test. Unlike the written exam, this test will be held at some specified locations or even may be held in the University headquarters. The recruitment is to be done on the basis of the overall performance of the examinees and the final marks gained by them.
You can Obtain BHU Staff Nurse Result 2019 using these steps.
- Make way to the official web address which is, “www.bhu.ac.in”
- On the homepage, look for the ‘Recruitment’ Tab at the top of the page.
- Now, reaching the main link and page, get to the page where the Merit List is listed along with the notice.
- Download it and read through it to check your name and Roll Number.
- Print it for the further references and keep a copy of it.
BHU Junior Clerk Result 2019
Find BHU Ward Sahayak Result 2019 easily with the assistive steps mentioned above. For further help and ease of convenience, look for the main link stated here under and follow it accordingly.
Link to Refer:
Check your BHU Ward Sahayak Result – Available Shortly