ASRLMS Admit Card 2017
Check these updates to Download ASRLMS Admit Card 2017 online. Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society is just about to conduct the written exam for several vacancies. The vacant positions are available for the posts of Block Coordinator Assistant, and others. Thus, the authority shall release ASRLMS Assam Block Coordinator Assistant Exam Hall Ticket before the examination starts
According to the recently published official recruitment notice, there are 298 seats vacant for the current year. The available positions are for the role of Block Coordinator Assistant, MIS Assistant cum Accountant, Block Manager & others. After completing the online registration, the placement and selection cell is arranging the Hall Tickets for the eligible applicants. Read down the section here and get to know more about ASRLMS Admit Card 2017 Assam Block Coordinator Assistant Exam Date.
Assam Block Coordinator Assistant Exam Date
Gather the latest news here, and Download ASRLMS Assam Admit Card 2017 for the oncoming written test. As per the latest received updates, the organizing body shall release ASRLMS Block Coordinator Assistant Exam Date for the online assistance of the candidates. The online updates are to inform and aware the contestants that they can get the examination Call Letter using the primary information and link in the later sections to follow. The written test is to take place in October-November.
- Update Type: ASRLMS Admit Card
- Recruiting Authority: Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society
- Name of Post: Block Coordinator Assistant, MIS Assistant cum Accountant, Block Manager, and others.
- Total Seats: 298
- Selection Mode: Written Exam and Interview
- Test Date: October-November
- Hall Ticket Status: October 2nd Week (Tentative)
Assam Block Coordinator Admit Card 2017
Kindly, refer to the details furthered in ASRLMS Block Coordinator Assistant Admit Card 2017. The elaborated details are subject to disclose in the Call Letter. Please check your Examination date, Time to Reach, Venue details and general instructions given in the admit cards respectively.
The selection system follows a process of a pen and paper-based test and an interview. Those qualifying the first phase of selection shall enter the second phase, which is, the final personal Interview. The recruitment is at the state level for which the undertaking authority is Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society, Panchayat & Rural Development Government of the State, Assam. The recruitment is done within regions of the state selecting the most suitable and eligible applicants.
Instructions for Candidates:
- Kindly, retain a copy of the Admit Card for the post-examination reference.
- Also, bring an original Id Proof along with the Hall Ticket for the examiners hold the sole authority to ask the candidates to present it anytime.
- Contestants are advised to not to bring their mobiles, smartphones, and any other form of electronic media.
- The exam conducting body shall not allow the participants without their respective e-admit cards.
- Use of Unfair means is prohibited.
- Please do not bring your valuable items inside the examination premises.
- In the case of candidate’s loss, the recruiting panel prevails unaccountable.
Way to Download ASRLMS Assam Admit Card 2017
- Check in at the main web address of the Society namely, “asrlms.assam.gov.in”
- Refer to the Latest Section on the homepage.
- Find and follow the main link referring to Hall Ticket Download.
- Reach the Login page and type your Login Id and Password.
- Press the submit button and generate your entry ticket.
- Take a printout of the ticket for future purpose.
Download ASRLMS Admit Card 2017
Follow guidelines the above-mentioned and obtain Assam Block Coordinator Assistant Hall Ticket 2017 using the officially verified link later. Keep visiting the main details here and press Ctrl+D button to receive the future updates. For any other concerns, reach out to the comments box and type your message.
Link to Note: