APDCL Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019
Check the availability of your APDCL Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019 online here. The state government authority named Assam Power Distribution Corporation Limited is about to conduct the written test for Assistant Manager and Junior Manager Vacancies. All the aspired contestants need to get their own APDCL Junior Manager Exam Hall Ticket 2019 here. The examination is to begin in November.
Those eligible for the positions, applied for the vacant positions said above. Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited /Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited released an online notice about the placement of new employees totaling 274 in number. After applying online for the job opportunity, applicants are looking for the next official update, and APDCL AM JM Exam Date. Check the elaborated details available in the next segment of this news.
APDCL Junior Manager Exam Date
Dear candidates, now you can fetch your Hall Ticket for the upcoming selection test here using the updates here. The state-level selection process is underway and will continue with the written examination scheduled by the Assam State authority. APDCL AM JM Exam Date 2019 shall appear on the APDCL Junior Manager Admit Card 2019. Kindly, reach the downward sections of this article and collect your Hall Tickets as per the name and registration.
- Declaration Regarding: APDCL Assistant Manager Admit Card
- Recruiting Organization: Assam Power Distribution Corporation Limited/ APGCL/AEGCL
- Positions Vacant: Assistant Manager and Junior Manager
- Seats to Fill: 274
- Recruitment Level: State Level
- Selection Method: Written Exam and Interview
- Exam Date: Will Update Soon
- Call Letter Status: 10 Days Before Test
APDCL Junior Manager Admit Card 2019
Kindly, refer to the APDCL AM JM Exam Hall Ticket 2019 to check the details concerning the Exam Date, Venue info, time to report, and the test start time. The written test locations will remain in the state regions. This competition is a state level hence the state districts are the Central examination locations.
Also, be advised to check the paper pattern for the upcoming contest. Those contending this year must have all the information as early as possible.
Note: Examination Pattern and Instructions to Participants.
|S No.||Paper||Subjects||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration in Hours|
|1.||Paper-I||Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General Awareness, and English||100||100 Marks||02 Hours|
|2.||Paper-II||General English (Descriptive)||100||100 Marks||02 Hours|
|Total||200||200 Marks||04 Hours|
- The assessment covers Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Paper-I is Objective Type in nature based on the general aptitude questions covering Reasoning Ability, Numerical Aptitude, English, and General Awareness.
- Paper-II relies on General English and Descriptive Type in Nature.
- Paper-I is bilingual and is 2 hours in duration while Paper-II is 4 hours in length.
Steps to Download APDCL Admit Card 2019
- Check the official web addresses which are, “www.apdcl.org” or “www.aegcl.co.in” or “www.agcl.org”
- Now, locate the career-related segments and find the job-specific notification floated recently.
- Navigate to the login page and enter your Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth etc.
- Press the submit button and generate the Hall Ticket online.
- Get it printed and keep it secure for the day of use.
APDCL AM JM Admit Card 2019
Now, get through any of these below-mentioned websites and obtain APDCL Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019 Junior Manager Exam Date. Keep track of your application here visiting here regularly till the next official update. Contestants need to download the hall ticket timely. Refer to any of these websites mentioned hereunder and get the latest hearing. For any concern or query, kindly, leave your comments in the text box provided here.
Link to Follow: