Amazon Recruitment 2019
Read down the latest Amazon Recruitment 2019 news segment and start applying for the desired job for a particular region. There are several vacancies awaiting the eligible and hardworking candidates looking forward to securing a place in India’s largest online seller. Check the details that are worth your notice and don’t forget to fill in your details that are important to present while you apply Amazon India Career for the Graduate and Postgraduate jobs.
Amazon Inc. started in the United States of America is an electronic commerce based organization that provides consumer goods and service being the most trusted platform for its sellers and buyers. With such a big name, come the bigger roles and responsibilities to serve. Besides, providing the customer-end goods, the company also offers employment opportunities to the career-seeking applicants and this is good news for you if you are the one who is seeking a nice place to settle in. In multiple regions of India, there will be Jobs Opening conducted for various posts such as Associate, Operation Management, QA, Safety Departments, and others.
Amazon Recruitment – Jobs Opening for Freshers
This is one of the best career-building opportunities for the job explorers. Here in the following sections of the article, the hopefuls will be able to find the relevant job roles as per the company’s requirement and will be available for a specific time period. Don’t wait, just go for this golden chance and check the recently updated Amazon Recruitment 2019 news here.
- Declaration Regarding: Amazon Recruitment 2019 – 2020
- Name of Recruiter: Amazon Inc. India
- Departments Recruiting: Technical Support, Customer Executive, Quality Assurance, Transport and Shipping, Customer Associate, Operations, MIS, IT Support, and others.
- Total Vacancies: Specific to Regions
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Walk-ins, Online Aptitude Test, and Personal Interview
- Deadline: On Call
Amazon India Recruitment
Eligibility and Other Details
Here comes the important to know things and the details to have you know the basic requirements for the UG, PG as well as the Freshers jobs. Kindly, look at the specifications like eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, and the salary package offered to the designated posts.
- HR Business Partner
- Database Administrator
- Area Manager
- Software Development Engineer
- Data Engineer
- Customer Service Associate
- Technical Support
- Customer Executive
- Quality Assurance
- Transport and Shipping
- Customer Associate
- IT Support
Education Required and Eligibility Details:
For HR Business Partner Posts: An applicant must have completed MBA from a reputed University / Institute and need to possess a working experience of minimum 3-years.
For Database Manager/ Software Development/ Data Engineer Posts: Candidates need to have a degree in B.Tech/ BCA /MCA / M.Tech from a recognized University or Institution and a thorough knowledge of the Development concepts and the latest technology Platforms viz. Java Beans, Microsoft.Net, SQL Server etc. The previous working experience will count as an additive to their current qualifications.
For the Rest of the Vacancies, applicants need to acquire a degree in any discipline as the minimum educational qualification.
There is no age limit as per the latest notification, however, the same may subject to change for the upper age limit.
- Online Aptitude Test
- HR Interview Round
Salary Package is not disclosed yet but will include the Basic Allowances like TA, DA, HRA and varies from the range 4 Lakhs pa to 8 Lakhs pa.
Way to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2019
- Log on to the official site which is amazon.in
- Now locate the career0related section and find the job role as per the qualification and application domain.
- Start filling the form details carefully and provide your true and up to date work experience, Qualifications, expected salary, work location, along with the valid email and contact number.
- After the formality is done, the applicants will receive a confirmation call or email in such regard and will be called for the further selection procedure.
Amazon Career in India
To know in depth about Amazon India Career Jobs Opening kindly, reach the below-mentioned address and start exploring the current openings and ongoing recruitment.
Site to Visit: Visit now to Find Amazon Jobs