Agra University Exam Form 2019
The Students registered with Doctor Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, then don’t forget to fill your Agra University Exam Form 2018 online. Here is another update for both the private and regular students completing their Bachelor and Masters’ Degree programmes. The online Registration needs to be done in time to avoid any problems at the date of examination. Those registered and enrolled to complete their degree courses, should note all the details rendered in the downward sections of this webpage.
The informative features are significant to the candidates from the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd years of their degree courses. Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra is an Institution Of 87 Years of Glorious History & Contributions in Teaching and Research and accreditated Grade B++ by NAAC. The courses offered by the Varsity are BA, BSC, B.COM, B.ED, M.SC, MA, MCOM, M.Ed., M.Phil, BBA, BCA, MCA, MBA, and several others. There are thousands of the career-concerned candidates who take admission to various study programmes and undergo the regular examinations and assessment to complete their degree courses. But, first of all, it filling the test form is the priority to all the pursuits. Also, Check DBRAU Online Registration Last Date below.
Agra University Exam Form Last Date 2019
It is an evident and usual step to complete the online registration to appear for the ongoing examinations. Based on the current and the previous exams attended, the postulants should continue filling their online application forms online. Find the essential and crucial details about the applying process and gather specifications regarding Agra University Online Registration Last Date 2019 furthermore. The last day to finish the online registration is between December 2018 and January 2019.
- News Headlines: BDRAU Agra Exam Form 2018-19
- Controlling Authority: Doctor Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra
- Courses Available: BA, BSC, B.COM, B.ED, M.SC, MA, MCOM, M.Ed., M.Phil, BBA, BCA, MCA, MBA, and others.
- Application System: Online and Offline
- Examination Session: 2018-19
- Registration Deadline: 25th January 2019
- Exam Date: March-April 2019
DBRAU Agra Online Form 2019 – BA, BBA, BSC, MCOM, M.Ed
One must check for the following information to fulfill the criteria for the examinations.
- An applicant must have a clean record in the previous exams and courses attended regardless of the University or the Education Board.
- Testimonials and scorecards should be in order and are certified the state’s approving counter.
- To complete the application process timely, one must have concrete proof in support of their previous academic and higher education.
- The same procedure implies for the second and third year grad students.
- All the Previous examination’s records like High School, Intermediate, and Degree exams (If attended).
- For the Postgraduate courses, students need to present the previous grade records.
- The application cum registration fee remains under the Varsity’s consideration and differs from programme to programme.
- For the PG and UG courses, please refer to the Instructions and online prospectus form for the respective college or varsity’s website.
Steps to Fill Agra University Exam Form 2019
- Visit the main website which is, “www.dbrau.org.in”
- Check the students’ corner on the homepage and refer to the ‘Web Registration’ tab.
- Start the online registration but before, read the relevant guidelines prior.
- Enter your accurate and exact data as per your previous exams and qualifications.
- After entering your information, pay the fee amount through the Bank Challan.
- Take the receipt and the application form along to the Registrar’s office and submit the same in person.
- Retain a copy of all the documents and receipts for the future reference.
Agra University Online Registration Form 2019
To fill Agra University Exam Form 2019 timely, please refer to the above- mentioned guidelines and complete the online registration. Take help from the official web link to get the necessary help regarding Agra University Exam Form 2019 DBRAU Online Registration Last Date.
Link to Follow: