ADCC Bank Result 2019
Ahmednagar District Central Cooperative Bank (ADCCB) is going to release its ADCC Bank Result 2019 very soon through online media. Applicants are hereby informed that the written test for Junior Officer Clerk & Officer Grade 1& 2 has been successfully conducted in May 2019. In response to which, the recruiting authority will declare the result of DCCB Junior Officer Clerk by the last week of September 2019 (Expected). After the announcement, candidates will be able to check the result from the official website. Read more information given below.
ADCC Bank recruits employees every year in their organization. The candidates who appeared for the exam are eagerly waiting for their DCCB Junior Officer Clerk Result 2019. The scorecard will be expected to come in the last week of September (tentative). It will be uploaded on the official web portal of the organizing authority. After the result has been successfully conducted the organization will publish the cutoff for the candidates so that they will move on to the next level. Kindly, read more updates regarding this in the article given below.
ADCC Bank Result 2019 Junior Officer, Clerk & Officer Grade I and II
- Examination Authority: Ahmednagar District Central Cooperative Bank
- Total Posts: 100 Vacancies
- Name of the Posts: Junior Officer, Clerk & Officer Grade I and II
- Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
- Exam Date: May 2019
- Result Date: Will Update Soon
ADCC Bank Vacancy 2019
Below in this table, we have given the vacancy details with their post name and number of vacancies.
|S. No.||Posts Name||No. of Posts|
|3.||Grade I Officer||20|
|4.||Grade II Officer||40|
Ahmednagar DCCB Junior Officer Clerk Cut off
Candidates need to obtain the cut off marks to qualify the written examination. Cut off marks are the minimum marks which are needed to qualify the exam. Those candidates who get marks more than or equal to the cutoff marks, their name will come in the merit list. The candidates who belong to SC, ST and OBC categories will be relaxed in their cutoff marks as per the rules and regulations of the organization. It will be published along with the final status of the exam or on the next day.
Steps to Get Ahmednagar ADCC Bank Result 2019
Follow these simple and easy steps to get the final status of the examination you have given.
- Visit the main link given at the end of this post namely, ‘ahmednagardccbexam.com’
- Move to the results segment available at the homepage.
- For the roll number wise results, type your roll number and press the submit button.
- To know the results name wise, type your and your father’s name with at least three letters from each of the names and then click “get results.
- Check your scores and get the sheet printed.
In the above article, all the important details had been given to you. If you need more information regarding this then you can bookmark our website as we provide regular updates.
If you have any query regarding you can ask us by commenting in the comment box given below.
Download Result from here – Available Soon